Yu Shanshan seemed to understand, "Oh. So he said I was taking advantage."

    " Then I'll bring him an orange back later."

    There are autumn oranges in the backyard, which are blue in color and so sour that they can't be eaten at all.

    Yu Shanshan went to the room to get the props, and when he came back, he brought Cui Zhexi an orange.

    [Hahahahahahahahaha, so skinny. 】

    Cui Zhexi's fans are not very happy, 【What do you mean, Yu Shanshan. ]

    [Not so good. 】

    It was not very harmful, but extremely insulting. Cui Zhexi swallowed the sour water and actually wanted to eat it. Now he wanted to eat anything.

    [Brother, don't eat it, it's not tasty, I feel sorry for my brother. ]

    [Brother, don't eat oranges, you can eat rabbit meat later, let sister Yanran cook, she will cook a lot of delicious food. ]

    [It looks sour, my mouth is sour. 】

    One petal, two petals, three petals, Cui Zhexi ate them all amidst the silence of the fans.

    Why did you eat it up? The fans originally complained about Yu Shanshan, but now they can only say [Brother is so kind. ]

    [Brother gave Shanshan enough face. 】

    He finished eating an orange, and the girl in front of him had a bulging face with a little baby fat, and looked like a thinner meat bun from the side, wanting to eat it. Cui Zhexi shook his head, fainted from hunger.

    Yu Shanshan's fans: [It's really pitiful. ]

    [Who doesn't say a word of pity. 】

    Yu Shanshan went to handle the carving of the canopy bed, and let Cui Zhexi handle the rabbit.

    Ten minutes later, Cui Zhexi almost vomited, his face turned pale.

    Yu Shanshan put down the carving knife to see what was wrong with them.

    Cui Zhexi's PD is also inexperienced, "I don't know, why don't you ask Xia Shanshan?

    "

    "Let me do it."

    Shanshan directly took over.

    She knelt down to handle it, without changing her face, and skillfully peeled the skin.

    "You don't want the leather, do you?" She didn't even lift her eyelids.

    "No more." He couldn't think of any effect.

    Yu Shanshan left leather, which is also good for making winter slippers.

    Twenty minutes later, she finished handling the rabbit and gave half of it to Cui Zhexi.

    It was time for Cui Zhexi to go, but he said, "Can I see your house?"

    The rabbit they were dealing with outside the yard hadn't entered the house yet.

    Yu Shanshan replied, "Yes, you can go in and have a look."

    She still has to deal with internal organs and clean the ground.

    Cui Zhexi waited for her in place for a while, the little girl was quick to do things, neither too dirty nor too tired, the internal organs were put away, and the dirt on the ground was covered with a layer of soil to avoid attracting snakes, insects, rats and ants.