[What does abalone taste like? I really want to know. ]

    [Shanshan, are you really a fan of Pei Ze? 】

    【Shanshan, is Cui Zhexi really getting thinner? ]

    [Other guests ignore you, are you lonely? 】

    Cui Zhexi is running out? Yu Shanshan thought for a while, that traffic idol named Cui Zhexi has become thinner.

    When he first came to the island, Cui Zhexi was not used to eating seafood, so he threw up his pants.

    And the seafood cooked in the original. The original body said that there is no need to cook, and it is the most delicious when eaten raw... This is almost a feud.

    After Cui Zhexi ran away, he wanted to cover it up, saying that his pants accidentally got on the sand, and then ran away with his back to the camera.

    The original owner was also stupid. He was worried about him and followed him, so the original owner's live broadcast shot perfectly captured Cui Zhexi's butt...

    "Don't come over!" Cui Zhexi gritted his teeth. As soon as I spoke harder, the "cracking" became more fierce.

    Fortunately, Yu Shanshan's camera brother was doing personnel work, and the camera was moved to another place, but the scene was perfectly recorded.

    The original body couldn't help raising his hand to cover his nose. The movement of covering the nose is regarded as a divine figure by Cui Zhexi's black fans.

    Cui Zhexi died on the spot, and on the same day, a trending Weibo search went viral #崔哲溪吃鲜海鲜跽鸡#.

    He was on the hot search, and the original owner "contributed a lot". The brokerage company spent three to four million yuan, pressing and pressing.

    Therefore, Cui Zhexi and Yu Shanshan cannot live together.

    Of course, Yu Shanshan couldn't answer this question, so as not to deepen the hatred.

    She randomly picked a [How tall is Shanshan? Look taller than a fairy. ] Turning to ask, "How tall is Jiang PD?"

    Jiang PD said she was 167, 168.

    Yu Shanshan said, "I am a little taller than Jiang PD, about 169, 170." Jiang PD said, "No way     ,

    we are both the same height."

Sitting down again, she stretched her legs, showing a small expression of pride, "I'm 169."

    [No wonder the legs are so long, it sucks. 】

    【Shanshan's legs yyds.】

    【Shanshan is only nineteen years old and will grow taller. 】

    【Yu Yanran Baidu Encyclopedia also said that she is 168, shit, a head shorter than Shanshan. It's 11.59 meters long. ]

    [Cui Zhexi is also a dwarf, probably around 178, little dwarf! ]

    [He's still running around...]

    [Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 】

    Good guy, Yu Shanshan is dumbfounded, is the height of the male celebrity so big?

    The old architect stamped his feet anxiously, oops! Why are there so many people in the live broadcast room, his barrage can't be seen! He waited from nine o'clock to nine eighteen, and the little girl was going to be off the assembly line in twelve minutes.