Pull out the small black backpack in the big bag, stuff toothbrush and toothpaste, water bottle and towel into it, and carry it on your back.

    Then I picked and picked in the yard, and found a wooden bucket, which still had some rainwater from yesterday, which must be good, so I went out to find the water source.

    After the original body left the group, it has not been able to find a water source for two days. I survived for two days on a jug of water I brought from camp.

    The variety show was broadcast for a week, and the guests were not provided with daily water. The other guests found the water source, and two boys were in charge of watering it, so Yu Shanshan never knew the exact location of the fresh water.

    After going out, there were two camera brothers waiting for her at the door, as well as Jiang pd.

    Jiang PD smiled at her, "What are you going to do in the morning?"

    Yu Shanshan lifted the wooden barrel in his hand, "Go find a source of water."

    Jiang PD nodded. They came here after eating bread a few mornings, and they were a little worried about what Yu Shanshan had for breakfast. As for the water source, it is also a bit difficult to find.

    There used to be a well in the village, but because no one lived in it for decades, the well was dried up. The guests can only look for it in the mountains. If they know the way, they can find it by walking in the mountains for an hour. If they don’t know the way, it took other guests five hours to find it last time.

    Because it was found by actor Pei Ze, the process was not easy, and it was even on the hot search at the time. The fans were so touched, Rainbow farted to the sky.

    [I'm a little worried that I can't find a water source in Shanshan. ]

    [The water source is too difficult to find, they almost searched it that time. ]

    [Actually, it won't be long before you ask them. Yu Shanshan still couldn't hold back his face. 】

    【Bet on a bag of melon seeds, before tonight, Shanshan will definitely return to them. 】

    Facing the rising sun, Yu Shanshan walked out of the courtyard first, walked about 100 meters forward, and went to see the sea.

    The "home" is on a small cliff, five or six meters below is the surging sea. Waves of blue and white wash over the sea.

    She saw that there was a pier four or five hundred meters to the right, and a man was fishing with a deck chair. What a pleasure.

    She turned around and looked behind her. It was a mountain with lush green shadows. Ignoring the house in front of you, it is indeed a resort.

    Yu Shanshan walked into the woods. The small forest behind the house should be the economic forest planted by the owner himself. There are mostly olive trees, and there are a few wild tung trees. There are tung trees on the ground. Strong, heat-resistant, acid-resistant, anti-corrosion, anti-rust. ——①Tung

    oil has many uses, it can be used to make paint, and it can also be used to paint oil-paper umbrellas. There is no furniture at home, so today it can be used as a table.

    Yu Shanshan walked into the depths of the woods, stood there for a while, the sunlight penetrated through the dense forest, and cast spots of light on the girl's body, peaceful and beautiful.

    【33 Tie up my hair, I still look good. ]

    [It's like a jungle adventure. ]

    [It seems that there is no purpose to look for. I'm going to switch to the live broadcast room. On the other side, they are making breakfast. ]