He wasn't sure because he hadn't even seen his master's master.

    Dr. Xu took off his reading glasses and rubbed his eyes again.

    [Doctor Xu: Open your glasses wide. 】

    There is really black blood, TV and movies are played like that, whether it is poisoned or not, everyone no longer understands.

    Yu Shanshan didn't know that this method of acupuncture had been lost in Huaguo for a long time, even Dr. Xu had only seen it in books, and no one else had even heard of it.

    She spent a lot of energy after applying a set of needles, her complexion returned to some ruddy, her body gradually became hot, not as cold and stiff as before.

    Yu Shanshan pulled out a small test tube from the medicine box, aimed it at the blood spot on his fingertip, took a few drops of blood, and handed it to Dr. Xu.

    Dr. Xu took the test tube, not understanding what she meant.

    Yu Shanshan explained, "Take it for a test tonight, I'm poisoned." In the memory of the original owner, she is now living in the 2000s, and the results of the test were quickly obtained.

    The acupuncture method she just used just forced out most of the toxins, but the remaining toxins in her body were not cleared, so she needed to cooperate with traditional Chinese medicine to completely remove them.

    Considering that it is impossible for this island to have all the drugs she wanted, she first asked the program team for help.

    Although it is a wild survival program, the program group attaches great importance to the safety of the guests. The whole story of Yu Shanshan's poisoning in the original book was unknown to the original body, and neither did anyone else.

    "I'll make a prescription later, and you help me grab the medicine. The toxin I just forced out is in the test tube. If you don't believe me, you can take it for testing. Please send me the Chinese medicine tomorrow." For

    some reason, Dr. Xu, who is in his fifties, My hands moved before my brain, and I obediently took out my pen and paper, as if I had returned to the time when I was an apprentice thirty years ago and was called around by my master.

    Yu Shanshan wrote down some prescriptions, and handed them to them.

    [Do you know this word? 】

    【Doctors' words are like this, right? ]

    [I have to say, this word is quite beautiful...]

    ​​[I also want to say it's beautiful, although I don't know what it says. 】

    Dr. Xu took the prescription, how can Bloodwind Vine and Hedyotis diffusa match? Couldn't help asking, "Xuefengteng promotes blood circulation and removes blood stasis, and Hedyotis diffusa belongs to the blood coagulation category. These two medicines have conflicting properties, how can they be used together?"

    The dozen or so people around the program group showed or were curious, or questioning glances.

    [Aww, Yu Shanshan overturned his car and overturned his car]

    [Just say it... don't take your life seriously. ]

    [It's not necessary, the Chinese medicine student tells you that her acupuncture method just now can't be done as a show. Frog at the bottom of the well, if you don’t understand, just treat others as fools like you...]

    Yu Shanshan likes studious students, and patiently answered, “Rhubarb cures consumptive fatigue and vomiting blood. If the stagnant blood does not dissolve, new blood will not be produced. When the blood is hot, it will circulate, so cold medicine is often used to stop bleeding."--1