Afterwards, Yu Yanran inherited her cousin's one billion inheritance and her fiancé, and the one billion inheritance became Yu Yanran's first pot of gold in the entertainment industry.

    After all, there is no more reliable capital than money in the world, and Yu Yanran became famous in the entertainment industry by relying on various opportunities and billions of capital.

    It has to be said that sometimes luck plays a big part. Luck is precisely what many people do not envy.

    The heroine Yu Yanran is currently also in this live variety show. Under the halo of the beautiful, kind and hardworking heroine, Yu Shanshan is set off as worthless, like a clumsy fool, no matter what she does, she is quite unpleasant.

    One billion inheritance, Yu Shanshan's fist hardened. According to the following article, the author casually explained the cause of Yu Shanshan's poisoning, which was written by Yu Shanshan's fiance's family.

    After Yu Yanran found out, she didn't care about her fiancé anymore, but enjoyed the original owner's one billion inheritance with peace of mind.

    The fiancé is a male cannon fodder, and he feels sad for the heroine every night. As for the mediocre fiancé Yu Shanshan, he never thought about it once.

    Yu Shanshan probably finished sorting out the plot when he heard a girl crying in his heart.

    Yu Shanshan asked tentatively, "Hello?"

    "I'm Yu Shanshan." The girl said.

    Coincidentally, me too. Yu Shanshan didn't spoil the atmosphere, "I know." The

    girl choked up, "So I'm living in a book, I'm dead, I can't go back to this body. Can you help me?"

    Yu Shanshan nodded, "You What wish?" The

    girl thought for a while and said, "Keep my aunt's inheritance, and, and...Meng Ran doesn't like me but he doesn't reject me, pua me, I'm too stupid, and I was poisoned by him Just letting Meng Ran receive legal sanctions is too cheap for him. I also want him to taste the pain I have suffered. I want him to fall in love with me. He cannot ask for it for the rest of his life, and blames himself for the rest of his life. Can you help me? Is it?"

    Yu Shanshan said, "I understand, I will make Meng Ran love you crazy, I will never ask for it for the rest of my life, and I will pay you all the debts I owe." The

    girl said "um", "Thank you."

    Then the girl disappeared up.

    After taking over this body, Yu Shanshan's perception also magnified, and the pain in his body intensified.

    The original body was tortured to death. If it continues to drag on, it is estimated that it will face a second death.

    She took a deep breath, she will live well for the original owner and fulfill the original owner's wish. Death is impossible, no one can die in front of her, let alone a billion inheritance will not fall into the hands of others.

    He raised his right hand, unlocked the mechanical watch in his left hand, and put it on his lap.

    Then the right hand skillfully touched the pulse of the left hand, and the movements were familiar, as if she had repeated the pulse diagnosis thousands of times.

    The pulse under the finger pulp is weak, coming and going but not coming in, sometimes not, it is caused by kettle boiling pulse, indiscriminate ingestion of poison, and electrolyte disturbance in the body.