2

Two

Felix sighed as he snapped back to reality. Hyunjin told him and Jeongin they were sharing a bathroom, so they were able to go into each others rooms. Felix wondered whether he could make Jeongin an ally of his. He took a deep breathe in and knocked on the door inside the bathroom. He heard a faint permission to enter and he did. He looked around after opening the door to see where Jeongin was.

Felix found him watching TV on the sofa this time. Jeongin didn't even look at Felix as he stood awkwardly in the doorway. Felix walked over towards Jeongin and fidgeted with his hands, "I didn't know about the eyes..." Felix explained softly and Jeongin looked over towards him. Felix had gotten his attention.

"That much was obvious." Jeongin stated a little harshly.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I shouldn't have even asked about it the way I did."

Jeongin nodded and patted the seat next to him for felix to sit and he did. He didn't expect Jeongin to adjust how he sat to be cross legged and facing him, "What did Hyunnie tell you?"

"Hyunnie?"

"It's my nickname for him."

"O-Oh. Well he didn't tell me a lot. He told me our eyes are a reflection of his presence. He gave me a power which ties me to him. I'm an oddinary and are to do as he says without resisting. That I can try but it won't do me much good. He told me I'd eventually love it here and hardly be able to remember my life before I got here." Felix summarised everything up for Jeongin and he laughed at the end of it.

"He gave you the welcome speech. What I'm interested in is why you're so special to him already. Did you meet him somewhere and didn't realise who he was?"

"I don't know, I know I haven't met him before now but I don't know why I'm so special to him. All I've got out of him was what I've told you."

"There has to be something special about you. Otherwise, Hyunnie wouldn't have ordered your capture." Jeongin stated as he raised an eyebrow at Felix, but Felix didn't know what made him so special to Hyunjin.

"What was it for you?"

"Oh, I met Hyunnie by chance. I was running from an attacker. It was a traumatic experience in itself. They tried to- I can't really talk about it. But I was running away and ran into Hyunnie. He asked why I was running and why I was crying and I told him. Since then, he took me away and brought me here. He's kept me safe like he promised." Jeongin explained, Felix nodded slowly as he explained.

"I'm sorry you had a traumatic experience. That must have been hard for you." Felix said sympathetically.

"I don't need or want your pity. Hyunnie saved me, I'm fine now."

"I see... Have you ever left this place?"

"Why would I need to?"

"To see your family or friends?"

"My family is Hyunnie. My family is here. The Oddinaries are our family now."

"How many are there?"

"How many of what?"

"Oddinaries."

"There's five of us if you include Hyunnie. Four if you don't. You've probably already met Changbin and Minho though. They're usually not far from Hyunnie if they're in the compound. He trusts them the most to send them out on missions."

"Yeah... They're the ones who brought me here."

"Ah, I see. So you definitely got requested by Hyunjin. They're basically Hyunjin's right hand man, only there are two of them. I'm looking forward to seeing what is so special about you that made Hyunjin want you so badly. If he sent Changbin and Minho after you, you're definitely special in his eyes."