19. Trapping the Kugelblitz

Start from the beginning

"This should be interesting" Five said "Where to?" Diego asked "Sparrow Academy" Luther said "Hell no, I'm going back there" Jane said "I know you hate Ben, Dad and the Academy right now Jane, but the world's ending" Sloane said "What?" Jane asked "Yeah, so I think it's time we put our petty bullshit aside and work together on this Kugelblitz" Luther said "Yeah? Or what?" Diego asked "Or Stanley won't be the last of us to disappear" Lila said and Diego looked at her "Come on" she said.

"Don't worry Jane, I'm not going to leave you alone and I will be there if Ben act like an asshole" Sloane said to Jane "So will I" Five said "Thanks, but I can handle Ben and if the world is ending then I can handle going back" Jane said before she walked up in front of Sloane and Five.

---

The Sparrow and the Umbrella were all standing in the living room as snacks was on the table and Grace was standing with a plate of cookies.

"Lovely to meet you" Lila said to Grace as she took three cookies.

Diego looked at Luther before he pointed on his own eyes "Stabbed herself in the eye" Luther whispered and Diego started mouthing silently.

"Welcome" Fei said as she entered the room with a crow flying above her and Ben behind her.

"Please make yourselves at home" she said as she gestured to the couches with her hand.

"Bitch, this is our home" Allison mumbled "Excuse me?" Fei asked as she sat down on one of the couches.

"There you are, Jane" Ben said as he looked at Jane that was standing next to Five "Where have you being?" Ben asked "Away from this place" Jane said "But why are you with them?" he asked "That is none of your business" she snapped at him.

"It is my business, I'm the leader of the Sparrows now and you as a part of it--" "I'm not Sparrow anymore" Jane said "What?" Ben asked as he narrowed his eyes at her "You can't mean that" he said "I mean it, I have left the Sparrows. I'm done" she said "Why?" Ben asked "The way you guys have treated me, the manipulation and I could go on for like an hour" Jane said "So you just gonna leave us, like we are nothing to you" Ben said "No, Reginald is the big reason why I left. But you just be lucky that I haven't pulled your arm off and beat you with it" Jane said and Ben stepped closer to her causing Five to take a step forward but Jane stepped in front him before stopping right in front of Ben "Do you want to end on your ass again, cause I can arrange that and you know it" Jane said as she stared right at Ben.

"Uh, jellybean" Luther suddenly said and quickly picked up some jellybean from the bowl that Grace had sat out.

"Where the hell is Viktor and Klaus?" Diego asked "With our luck, probably Kugelblitzed by now" Five said "You're a dark little dude sometimes" Diego said to him "Ohh, what happened to your hand?" Fei asked as she looked at Diego's injured hand.

"We don't have time for idle chitchat. Everyone, sit down" Ben said and the Sparrows sat on the right side while the Umbrellas sat on the left side.

"'Please' would be nice" Diego said, still standing up and Lila chuckled "No" Ben said and Diego sat down on the couch where Five and Lila was sitting before Jane walked over to the left side and sat down on the couch's armrest next to Five causing her to get a glare from Ben in jealous and anger.

Luther paced from left to right in doubt which side he should sit before he decided to just stand up and cleaned his throat "So, uh...This is kinda nice, right?" he said with a smile but none of the others smiled "All of us here together. One big happy family" he said "I wouldn't call us that" Jane said "Well, I'm not the one that replace my family with a new one" Ben said "I didn't replace you, I just opened up my eyes" Jane said.