Impossible Delivery

Start from the beginning

"I though Mr. Tang was gonna do it." He said, grabbing Tang by the back of his scarf. Pigsy sighed at his actions

"Distraction. That's your greatest weakness, MK. You need to follow through on the task at hand. Understand?" 

He turned around to see MK on his phone. 

"Huh?"

 Pigsy threw a spoon at MK's face, as Y/N facepalmed next to him. "That's it. I'm done. It's over. Pack your bags. You're outta here." Pigsy said, turning around. Y/N eyes widened, MK was finally getting fired? A knot formed in her stomach as she feared that she wasn't going to see him again if he was leaving. MK gasped and got on his knees in front of Pigsy.

 "What?! Give me another chance. Please. I-I can do better!" 

Pigsy's phone rang, and he answered the call. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Of course. Right way." He hung up and sighed. "Fine. One more chance. But, if you slip up, even a little bit- Well, the Deliverybot 9000 is surprisingly affordable." 

Y/N sighed in relief as he said the first part. 

"No! I'm not gonna let you down, Pigsy. I'm gonna have to focus, like I've never focused before." MK said, heroically, before taking Y/N's arm and almost running out the door, but stopped as Pigsy spoke again. 

"Oh, and Y/N's staying here." MK looked back at him, incredulously. 

"What!? But you told me to deliver the orders." 

"Yeah, but she can't go, she'll distract you." 

"No, she won't! right Y/N?" 

"No, what I mean is you get distracted by her. I can recall several incidents where you had crashed, gone in the wrong direction, or have just sat in the delivery vehicle talking to her, she doesn't even say a word to you, because she knows you're supposed to be working, but you always just have to find a way to distract yourself, so she ain't gonna go with you until you learn how to focus." Pigsy finished, as MK looked at him in defeat. MK looked at Y/N before sighing and letting go of her arm before slowly preparing to leave the shop. Pigsy cleared his throat, reminding him about the noodles as one order falls on the floor. MK took one of the bags of noodles and left. Before he went out, he looked back at Y/N. 

"Don't worry Y/N, we'll be reunited again soon." He said, with anime tears in his eyes, before dramatically walking out. Y/N stared at him as he left, before slightly laughing and walking off to a small closet in the shop. 

"He delivers noodles literally every day. How is this suddenly..." Pigsy sighed, as Y/N took out a mop to clean the noodle stains. Pigsy looked at her gratefully as she cleaned the mess. "Thanks kid." He said, before walking off.

{~~❤~~}

Y/N walked to the market, wanting to get some fresh air. She looked around at the various stalls, curiously. She just wanted to look at them, since she didn't bring any money, not that she had a lot. Most of the stands had fruit, vegetables, and other foods, some had toys and games, and some had other knickknacks and cool jewelry. One stood out to Y/N. 

There was a brooch, in the shape of a lotus flower. It was a hot pink at the ends and it bled into a brighter pink as the color came closer to the yellow middle of the flower. She approached the stall that the brooch was located, and found an older man staring at it before turning to her as she approached. 

"Hello, little maiden, would you like to purchase a trinket or two?" He asked. Y/N looked at him, before internally panicking, as she wasn't the best with social interaction.