The Confession

{Your POV}

We had just came back from hanging out together in the woods. It was late at night, and everyone was heading home. Max went first, since his house was the nearest.

"Bye, Maxi!!" I smiled and waved him a small goodbye.

"See ya soon! Bye, Cups, Mugman!" Max said as he entered his house.

Cuphead grinned as he waved at Max, Mugman gave him as small nod as he smiled.

"Today was a LONG day!!" Cuphead yawned.

"You said it, Cuppy!" I said.

"It was a long day." Mugman said.

I yawned as we continued walking back.

{Third Person POV}

Y/n rested their heads on top of Mugman's while walking. Mugsy looked up and then down as he fidgeted with his fingers.

Cuphead gave his brother a thumbs up and walked further away from them.

Y/n continued yawning as Mugman continued to try and make Y/n comfortable.

As they arrived at Y/n's house, Cuphead said his goodbyes.

"See ya, Y/n! I need to do something, so, Mugsy, catch up with me when you can!" Cuphead stated as he left.

{Mugman's POV}

As Cuphead left, I hugged Y/n and gave them a sheepish smile.

"Goodnight, Y/n."

Y/n gave me a soft smile, "Good night, Mugsy!"

They held my hands and kissed my cheek. Before they let go of my hands, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled them into an embrace and kissed them. My cheeks were burning red as I closed my eyes.

That moment...

It was truly beautiful...

Y/n cupped my cheeks as our lips separated.

"Mugman... I-"

"I love you, Y/n." I blurted out loud. I closed my eyes and stepped away from them in embarrassment.

Y/n softly smiled and wrapped their arm around me. Their right hand cupped my cheek. They looked at me in a lovesick way.

"I love you most, Mugman." They kissed me again, this time, I didn't feel so tense.

My milk started boiling as I was a blushing mess.

"Goodnight, Mugsy." They said as they separated our lips.

I held their hand, since it was still on my cheek.

"Goodnight, Y/n."

Y/n softly smiled as they left. I gave them one last wave while grinning. They waved back at me and left.

I catched up with Cuphead as my hands were in my pocket coat. I looked away from Cuphead as I was thinking of what just happened. I blushed, and Cuphead noticed.

"Something happened?" He ooed. 

"N-No..." I said, looking at any direction other than his.

"Don't lie to me, Mugsy."

"Well..."

"Come on, Mugman!" Cuphead pleaded.

"I kissed them..." I mumbled.

"Repeat that?" Cuphead teased.

"I kissed them!" I said.

"OH HO HO!!! YOU KISSED THEM!? MY BROTHER HAS A LOVER!!" Cuphead celebrated.

"Sh-Shut up!"

"Oh! Just wait until Chalice hears!" Cuphead grinned.

"You talk to Chalice?" I asked him.

"You don't?" He said to me.

"Nuh-Uh..."

Cuphead shrugged, "Welp, BUT DUDE!! W RIZZ RIGHT THERE!!"

"You learned that from Maximilian, didn't you?"

"How did you-" Cuphead looked at me.

"I heard him say that to Y/n." I said.

"Hmmm, I'm surprised you're gonna date Y/n. You probably don't even know them that well." I heard tease in Cuphead's voice.

"Their favorite color is f/c (favorite color), their favorite food is f/f (favorite food), they like f/h (favorite hobbies), they love Chalice the most. They like adventure and action, but are polite and clever. They bite their ice cream, which you call illegal. They like baggy clothes and usually spend their free time doing something troublesome." I stated without hesitation.

Cuphead just stood there, words out of his grasp.

"Haugh......"

I looked at him as my milk started to boil, "I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!"

I ran off, embarrassed and shocked, how did I memorize all of that?

"OH HECK NO, MUGSY!! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS!! MUGMAN, DON'T PRETEND LIKE THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN!!" Cuphead ran after me.

"CUPHEAD, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU!!!"

"MUGMAN, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS!!"

"I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, CUPHEAD!!" I continued running.

"WE SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM, DINGUS!! YOU GOTTA TELL ME SOON!!"

I stopped in my tracks, "Oh yeah..."

"Exactly!" Cuphead said as he punched my shoulder lightly.

"Well, I'm not saying anything to you!"

"Oh, you wanna bet!?" Cuphead said.

"Heck yeah, I do!"

(This chapters a lil short, sorry about that ;_;)