Stop With The Charms, Chalice

{Your POV}

As I listened to the radio, Chalice came running to me.

"Y/n, Y/n! Guess what!?"

Oh, great...

"What now Chal? I'm trying to listen to the radio and I can't do that when you scream at me."

"Cheer up, kid! Anyway! Look what I just got us!" She said while holding 2 amusement park tickets.

"Why do you keep doing this? You know, with your charms and all?"

"Oh come on, cheer up! I have a talent that I can use! And, they did it by themselves, I didn't force 'em to give it to me." Chalice said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm going out, and since you do prove a point. I will go to the amusement park with you, BUT THIS IS THE ONLY TIME!"

"Aww! Thanks Y/nnnnnnnn!" Chalice said in her 'I knew they were gonna accept' voice.

"Yeah, tch, whatever."

"YOU HAVE THE SAME TALENT TOO, AND IT'S BETTER THAN MINE!!" Chalice reminded me.

I turned into a ghost and left the apartment. I loved my sister but she could be a total drag most of the time. And what's worse is that 'Roll That Dice' was on the radio that time!

"Hmm, what should I do...?"

I remembered that Maxi and I were supposed to go to the movies today.

_________________________________

𝑀𝑎𝑥𝑖 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘯

𝘬, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘢

𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 :)

_________________________________

I looked down the road, just a normal day. Hey, maybe I can go to the Inkwell Movie Theater alone. I know Chalice and I can turn into a ghost... but maybe, just maybe, I can use that charm for once instead of turning into a ghost and not paying.

I sighed and turned myself back to normal. I walked to the line and breathed heavily, here goes nothing....

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Clap, Clap, Tap, Tap

I put a huge grin on my face and continued dancing, which instantly charmed the male elephant.

He started dancing as well and let me go in front of him.

I repeated that cycle, which lead me a free ticket to the theater. Perfect!! Mission success!!

"Hey, that ain't fair!" Someone said, it was a red strawed Cup.

"They're good at charming people... what's their secret..?" A blue strawed Mug said.

I just ignored both of them and went inside, but I was a little flattered to be honest. They seemed familiar though, like I've seen them somewhere.

During The Movie

It was the late afternoon, and I left the theater mid-way into the movie.

"Huph- hu- hunph- hah- hah-" I heard faint, heavy breathing.