Control 22: RATED SPG [REVISED]

WARNING: BAWAL PO SA MGA INNOCENTE, PAINNOCENTE, SA MGA HINDI GUSTO SA BOY X BOY. AYOKO NG MAKAKATANGGAP AKO NG MESSAGE NA GANITO GANYAN. SUS KUNG MASASAPAK LANG KITA. KANINA PA KITA SINAPAK. NAKU !

______________________________________________

3RD PERSON's POV

" I love you Jungkook " Taehyung said.

"I love you Taehyung " Jungkook reply

Then they shared a sweet, passionate kiss together. Hanggang sa naging mapusok ito. It's full of love.

Jungkook put his hands around Taehyung's nape to deepen the kiss.  Take note Taehyung is on top of him.

Vee's hands are rooming around jungkook's sexy body (a/n: aheem pagbigyan na)

"Hmmmm " Jungkook moan between there kisses. They broke the kiss while catching their breath "J-jungkook I cant take it anymore " Taehyung, (a/n: Lol tigang na elyen).

Taehyung took off of his shirt and throw it rightaway on the floor. Jungkook doesn't know if this things are right, his mind says not but his body and hearts agreed on it. And Taehyung is such a turn on. 

Taehyung kisses his ears, Lick and suck it that cause jungkook to moan in pleasure "Ahh Vee "

Going down to jungkooks neck, suck it leaving hickey's in it. Even biting him. 

Then to jungkook's collar bone, he kiss, suck and lick it. While Vee's hand is on Jungkook's body inside jungkook's shirt. He cares Jungkook's nipples and Jungkook arched his body on pleasure " Ahhh.. " 

Taehyung took off of his pants leaving on boxer on him. He also took off Jungkook's shirt leaving it half naked.

This time its Jungkook who kissed Taehyung he put his arms around Taehyung's nape again. And Taehyung slow pinned him to bed just like a porcelain.  Taehyung's  kisses are going down to Jungkook's tummy, that makes jungkook to arched his body.

Taehyung touch Jungkook's little pet down there. 

"V-vee no~ Ahh " Jungkook said, while Taehyung's palm are in it.

Taehyung slowly took off Jungkook's remaining clothes, and he is fully naked in front of Taehyung. Jungkook blush this the first time that someone see and even touch his whole body. 

Jungkook know what to do. He tried to cover his body with his hands but Taehyung took his hands and put it on his side. 

"He's damn angry jungkook " Taehyung said as he look on Jungkook's length who is proudly standing. 

Suddely Taehyung touch it , as he masturbate is slowly. Jungkook just close hi eyes feeling the pleasure that Taehyung give's him tonight.