A blue mustang pulled up beside us and started wolf-whistling and told me to get in their car.

I flipped them off and kept walking. I was in between Johnny and Pony so they both were protecting me anyways.

"Awe, cmon baby! We'll have some fun!"

"I already said, I dont want to! Piss off already."

"Were better than those.. greaser trash!!"

Thats what really set me off honestly. I hated the way they threw that phrase around.

"Listen here you, douchebags. Once you learn how to talk and act decently to a lady let alone anyone. you keep that trap of yours shut, Alright?" i said scolding.

"Wow, feisty. Fine." And they sped off pretty fast

"Where'd ya learn that?" johnny said

"I lived in New York.. what do you expect?? Creeps Everywhere. Never safe anywhere, i swear man." i said shaking me head at last part.

We finally pulled up to the Record store. They had posters there too which is what i had came for.

This guy named David Bowie just Released his first album and i really liked it so i wanted to get one of him, and Elvis.

I wanted to get a Ronettes one too, as well as a Beatles one and Daughters of Eve.

When i walked in a girl behind the counter has her hair in a high ponytail with a red scrunchie. She had jet black hair with bangs and she had red star sunglasses on her head too.

She was sitting with her feet up reading a teen model magazine.

"Hey ya'll, vinyls 20% off and all posters are 50 cents."

"Cool! Thanks." i said walking over to the posters.

I looked through the rolls and looked at the labels. The first i found was Bowies! I got super excited and i took the rubber band off to look at it.

"Oh my gosh! Guys look!" and i held it up for them to see.

It was a neon Bowie poster and i Loved it.

"That'll look super cool under black light yknow." Johnny said

"Oh my god your right. Now i have to get one" i said smiling to him

"Meh, i like Elvis better." Pony said

"I'm getting an Elvis one Obviously! He's only the hottest actor and singer ever?!" i said rolling the poster back up and putting the rubber band on.

I looked some more and i found the BEST Elvis poster. He looked like he was taking a mug shot and it was gonna look perfect in my room so i stuffed it under my arm and kept looking.

Next was a Beatles one, it was just the album cover though. I found a Ronettes one too and a Daughters of Eve And a Billy Joel too, I was super excited!!

I felt bad, They were looking at Elvis records together and Pony was looking at one really hard.

"Yeah this one's my favorite, wish i could get it." I heard Pony say.