VI

~Chapter VI: Decorate w/ the Gang~
^^Words:1384^^
———————————————————
PREVIOUSLY..
"I think my parents leaving is worse than them dying."
"Yeah, but i don't like sad stuff"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got the gang to come and help us with moving everything in. and it looked perfect.

My room looked great already and i didnt even decorate either.

My room had sliding doors on my closet, but they were mirrors. They were amazing.

Pony walked in my room when we moved everything in,

"Wow, it looks great already" he said with his hands on his hips like a dad looking at a gun he likes while nodding.

"Just wait until i get decorations! I have the best layout for my room. You should have seen my old house in New York."

"What'd it look like?"

"Same layout as this, but i had so many pictures on my walls, and string lights everywhere. If im being honest, im terrified of the dark."

"Oh so you're a scaredy cat, hmm?"

"Ah shut up." i said jumping on my bed, grabbing a pillow and throwing it right at his face.

He stubbled back and picked the pillow up off the ground and walked towards me slowly.

"PONY NO IM SORRY" I said giggling

"To late!" he said and started hitting me with the pillow.

i scrunched up in a ball laughing snd screaming trying to not have another titty slip.

"Pony stop!" i said laughing and giggling

He stopped for a second. i uncurled from the ball i was in.

"mm, on second thought, Nah." and then he bombarded me again with the pillow.

"Oh my GOD Pony Stop!" i said trying to rip the pillow from his hands.

"Okay fine fine."

"Actually?" i said holding my pinky out for him to promise

"Actually."

i got up and fixed my hair a bit and walked out of the room with Pony following.

"Dal, can me and Pony go and get decorations for my room?"

"Why?" he said titling his head a bit

"So it'll look nice?? duh!" i said sticking my tongue out.

"Fine, Take johnny with yah."

"Okay! Lets go guys!" i said grabbing some money and putting it in my pocket and skipping out the door.

I was full of energy because... i dont really know actually. Im just a bubbly person.

Maybe it was because i was around people who actually want me there?

Who knows.