3|| "ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ!"

Start from the beginning

"Fuck!" she cried out.

A burning sensation was filling up her leg as she was trying to hold back tears.
She was unable to walk and looked behind her again to see the Avatars running to her.

Nateya felt herself being lifted up. She looked up to see her Mother.

"Shhh it's okay my sweet baby," Neytiri said with tears in her eyes.

The Avatars were slowly getting further away in her vision.

"Spider! Mama, what about Spider!" Nateya called out.

She couldn't hear what her Mother said before she blacked out, again.

.

.

.

Slowly, Nateya stirred awake. She opened her eyes and all her senses slowly came back to her.

Spider

Where was he?

Did her family get get him back?

She was about to get up until she heard her parents arguing.

"I cannot leave my people, I will not."

What? What was her Mother talking about. Why would she be leaving her people?

Nateya heard the whole conversation. No.
No.
This could not be happening. She grew up here, made memories here, shed tears here. Sure there were some ups and downs but this was her home. She didn't want to leave. She'd rather lead and be Olo'eykte.

She wanted to tell her parents how much she didn't want to leave. But she didn't. If this was the best option for her family, then she won't argue.

Nateya groaned in pain as she sat up. Some of the wounds from the battle field the other day weren't even healed yet. She looked down to see her leg bandaged up.

Neytiri turned around and saw her daughter trying to stand up.

"No! Nateya you mustn't stand up!"

Her mother ordered while walking towards her daughter with tears in her eyes.

"Mama, where are we going?"

Neytiri caressed her daughter's face.

"Somewhere far away, where we'll be safe."

.

.

.

Nateya looked back towards her home. She was on her Ikran flying out to the sea. She watched as her home grew further and further away. She knew she would miss the trees, the animals, the people.

They were also missing Spider, he was taken away by the Sky People. Nateya tried to talk to her parents into saving Spider but they shut down her suggestion everytime. She knew that her parents didn't consider Spider as one of their own which angered her. He was with us all our lives and they didn't even care if he was gone.

She thought about how Kiri must've felt right now.

She failed to protect her family.

She held back the tears that she wanted to let out. She had to stay strong.

If this was for her family's safety, so be it. Anything to keep her family safe.

.

.

.

The Sully family had to go through tough storms and seas, but finally, they arrived to their new 'home'.