She asks the bartender to repeat her drink. Rishab comes and signals for the same.
"The stunt was really intense. Was he annoying you? You could have called the security instead of doing all of that.."
"It wasn't a stunt. And I am much capable of handling such as***** myself."
"Hmm.. I saw that."
The drinks arrive and Rishab smiles at her.

"What? Are you judging me for the kind of spirit I am drinking here?"
"Why should I? I judge your actions only when you're inside the hospital premises. That's because your actions can have repercussions. It could be a matter of life and death. Outside that, I don't care what you do. You can drink whiskey or go to any club, wear short dresses or kiss any hot guy, it's none of my business."
She stares at him, "You are still hung up with the incident of that night. Why?"
"What? What do you mean?"
"You keep bringing up that night's encounter."
"When did I do that?"
"You did it on the rooftop. Listen, I am not scared, okay."
Rishab smirks, "That's why you were avoiding meeting my eyes. Wow! Listen Dr.Khushi, I get it you aren't comfortable but you can't change it now. What has happened, has happened. I said it as I wanted to tell you I remember you. I have no intention to bring it up to you or share it with others. Your secret is safe with me."

"Secret? There's no secret. Yes, I go to clubs and drink, so do you. I was drunk that night and I.. made a mistake.."
"Ishh.. please don't term it a mistake.. Fine, it can be termed as a beautiful one. Haseen galti!"
Both stare at each other for a moment and she says, "It was just a mistake. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing.. so I.. kissed you. It's not a big deal. It's not like I wanted it or liked it.. you.. it was nothing but just a kiss."
Rishab brings his face near her and whispers, "Was it?"
She moves back, "Yes."
"C'mon, don't lie. It wasn't a drunken act as you still remember it. Accept it.. accept you were attracted to me. Not your fault though, I am kinda hot.. "
"Attracted? To you? My foot! I was not. And you're not my type as well. I don't find you hot. It was nothing.. just a tiny kiss."
Rishab gives a short laugh, "Whatever you say.. enjoy your drink but don't drink too much. Kya pata tumhe phir se main mil jaun kiss karne ko."
He leaves and she gives out a groan out of frustration.

Khushi took too much alcohol out of anger, after Rishab left. She was tipsy now. Her friends had long gone. She was now dancing with some random people like she didn't care for the world. She was about to fall down when suddenly someone held her waist and pulled her to a hard chest.
She looked at the face of the guy and smiled.

"Hey Doc! You're here.. tum kya.. har jagah rehte ho? Hun? I am sure.. you're stalking me.. bolo?"
Rishab doesn't reply but slowly pulls up the zip at her back that had opened by then.
"Oops!"
She giggles..
"You need to go home. Where are your friends?"
"Pata nahi.."
Rishab looks around, "Your friends have left you alone and have gone. You must go too."
"No.. mujhe aur peeni hai aur dance karni hai.. I have a holiday tomorrow. Finally I won't.. get to see your face.. your handsome face."
She giggles again, cupping his face.

Rishab grabs her waist and takes her outside.
"Hum yahaan kya kar rahe hai? Ooo.. kissy.. kissy karni hai? Okay.. karo.. mujhe bhi karni hai.."
She cups his face again and attempts to kiss him but he stops her.
"Stop it. How did you come here?"
"Car se.. budhu.."
"Where's your car? Do you have a driver? "
"Hun? Why? I don't want to kiss him.."
"Shut up! You need to go home."
Khushi pulls him towards a red Audi.
"That's my car.. Daddy gave me.. I drive it.. chalo.. ghar.. wait. Where's my keys? Where's my purse? My phone?"
She starts looking around. She gets down on her knees to search and Rishab runs his fingers through his hair.

"Hey! Khushi! Uff.."
He pulls her on her feet and makes her face him.
"I will take you home. Can you give me your address?"
She smiles and nods her head. Rishab makes her sit inside his blue BMW and he gets to the driver's seat. He puts on the seat belt for her and drives out of the parking lot.
"Where's your home?"
"In front of the vaaassst sea.. mere room se samundar dikhai deta hai.. it's beautiful."
"Can you be more specific? Address please."
Khushi looks at him with a smile, "I get it, what you are trying to do here.. you want my address.. no.. Daddy says never give phone numbers and addresses to.. cute boys.. handsome boys.. that you meet at clubs, never."
"Hello, I am not a stranger. You know me.. I am Dr.Rishabh. just tell me so that I can drop you home."
"No.. you're not a stranger but we met at the club na.. I won't say.. no.."