Chapter 2- Taking the past

How do I get my tone not to be more irratic and angry.. Feel to take this call before it ends ringing..

Hi, yeah how would you know my number? Trying my voice to be relax. No! I will never give you another shot to take down all my defenses on you, you have done so much to me to the extent you brought me out of my shell thanks to him. Really its just an accident by then? Yeah your are correct past is past it will never be present. Holding my temper is not good as always it sucks me out to burst anytime.

IM taking your advice to forget the past Ohh!! including you ,so having not to say a word then goodbye. Droping his call is my last defence in this situation feeling relieve and victorious..

I decided to eat my dinner outside I always know where to go.. Studying the menu it seems that there's some changes in thier food, is this really happen? Idiot I summoned myself of having a question.tssk

Miss excuse me, did you have some changes with your menu?I asked the waitres

Yes maam , for some reason the owner of this restaurant sell it and we have our new owner..the watress testifying her mind to her answers to me.

Then thank you. The waitres continiously moving her pace to do her job.

Trying to suit myself to this restaurant in their new cuisins I m not sure I m going to order one of their menu but then why not to try there's no such thing as trying new things right.

Done with my dinner I decided to take a stroll around the corner to unwind, how and whom dis he get my number? I wonder how bexause only my co-teachers, my family and my friends rhen wait............ O m g!! I know it my sister is my good to be true friend~~~sarcastically

~~~~~~~~~^~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jullie's pov

I know wait I'll send it to you just relax and try to figure it out what you should say to her, okay, yeah I will help you for that, bye

I know she will be mad at me for doing this thing to her im sorry sissy I need to do this for your own happiness ok, just see things will be down on their own path.

Trying to fix the broken and unsolved breakup of Brandon and Daniela is my own way to payback the good deeds that my sister done to me I hope so....

She takes so many problems in our family although in terms of work we do have great jobs to get and salary also but seeing my sister suffering from previous relationship to Brandon now Im determined to help her no matter what.

Papa! Is there aomething that you need my help? Asking my father to give a help to what he is doing right now.

No darling Im ok then it seems Im not the one who need help huh. Looking at me with a smirk.

Yeah I know that Pa how I wish I could help you even in my state, Im 7 mnths pregnant Pa, nothing to make my baby in any harm ok, she is in good hands thought I m her mother right. Looking at my father's eyes

I know darling but dont you think its better to get her father know about her before welcoming her after 3 months from now?

Pa,you know what is my answer to that statement, I dont want him to know her, in fact he had already a family whom he wanted to have. Looking at my father and in my situation it makes my eyes watery, I made a mistake before by letting him in to my life, dragging all my chances and my trust into a rubbish.he is happy right now maybe with his great children and beautiful rich wife.

Darling?? You okay?

Then my reverie pull out by his voice, sorry for that Papa..

Now go to your room and have a rest I want my grandchild to be healthy and emotionally stable.

Yes, I will papa thank you by the way for letting me take this challenge and blessings together with you and my sister. Thanking my father is not enough to take all his worries away.

SPeaking of your sister Daniela, she will be here after three months from now to take care of you for your labor.

Oh I forget to mention, from this month of june until august my most awaited month I will bring her to the world. How excited I am to see my lil angel.

Really? She will do that for me oh I mean for us? I really miss my sissy so much. Then I will be glad to see her so soon papa.

So am I darling, your brokenheart sissy I think.

Pa!! Hey not to mention her soon to have a whole heart towards Brandon. Telling my thoughts to my papa.

No,no, no darling dont so mean to your sister huh. No darling your sister is notvyet ready to face Brandon you should know that maybe that I am afraid to your sister what might be happen to her if she go back to her relationship with him. I learned a leeson from you darling remeber?. You two my only daughters means a lot to me so much hope you see it.Father said

Pa Daniela is not a baby anymore, think that she's turning 25 and soon whether we like it or not she will be marrying the man that she loved, we cant drag her out of that.. Explaining my side of thought to him

Darling Im sorry but look at you what happend to you its because of my care free father I let that man ruin your good life into mess, Im just havin this guilt eversince darling you know..

Oh my goodness my father blaming hinself to what is.....aurghhh shit I cant take this anymore...

Stop that crap thingy pa, I love you what happened to me after all is not your fault it was me from the beginning...I let that bastard take my love for him as a shit..then this baby take me to my cross oh dude will not having a kind of father she is not to deserve. Im sorry pa, but then you wouldn't take my descision now.

No darling do what you think is good for the betterment of ours, Im just saying...his an asshole maybe..

Of course not papa, Im helping them to save their long lost feelings to each other and I know that. Reassuring my father

So I think your sister, she's gonna be in trouble. Go get your rest darling this day is enough for us to trick your sister's come back.

Yes, papa. Giving a kiss to his cheeks.

........................................................................

Nick's pov

How could this be happen that this thing that hell I care for 7 months to search on until now you don't know where the hell!!!!!??? Damn shit Joe Im paying you 10 times than others xan offer you! Did you get it?! I raised my voice to the highest pitch to let my agitation and anger to burst out,but then fortunately my private investigator.

Im sorry sir, we did all the cost to tract all the connections but still our lead is not that kind of good thing to be exact.

Then exactly!! Joe give your troops to search for more information okay, I want you to hand me those documents and all possible connections asap! You drag me all my cost and time dear, now lets take a hide and seek darling.

YEs sir, my troops continiously seek for any evidences to tract it out for you, soon as possible we can give it the whole thing to you right away.

Okay then, Im sorry for behaving like this, you can take your way out Joe.

Sorry again Mr. Bret..

After my investigator take his way out I let a deep sigh, I can still manage this things I hope so, you take me out to my shell babe......hope to see you soon.