She shivered at his shout and glare.

“Why? Why are you shivering?” Sanskar asked hiding his smirk.

“Me? No I am no…not shivering.” Sunayna said.

“Come on Mrs. Maheshwari we can see it. Come on tell us what is the reason?” Raj spoke.

Dp is still glaring her. He had now understood that her hand is definitely there behind Ap’s death. He is not able to control his anger anymore. He sprinted towards her and immediately strangled her neck.

“Tell me what is it you are hiding or else die!” Dp said angrily strangling her neck.

Sanskar and Raj got shocked due to his act. Both of them rushed towards him and tried pulling him away.

“Tell me!” Dp is shouting like a maniac.

His anger is out of control. He is strangling her really hard that she would die very soon. Sanskar pulled him back with full force and hugged him.

“Calm down! Calm down!” Sanskar tried to calm him down but Dp broke the hug pushing him and sprinted towards Sunayna, who was coughing badly, again to strangle her.

She got scared to death.

“I will say!” she says with meek voice.

Dp stopped. Sanskar held him back to stop him for further serious action by him. Sunayna is just panting and looking at Dp in fear.

“Sayy!” Dp shouted.

Sanskar held him tight controlling him.

“I…. I got her killed by getting her car crashed.” Sunayna said finally letting the truth out.

Sanskar’s eyes flew with tears as the truth came out. Dp struggled in Sanskar’s arms to sprint towards her but Sanskar didn’t let him go.

“Whyyyy? Why did you do it?” Dp shouted both in anger and pain.

Sanskar closed his eyes feeling the pain in his father’s voice.

“For you. I loved you. But Anu came in middle. You both got married. I tried separating you both but couldn’t. So I got close to Sanskar then got her killed so that I can marry you in the name of becoming mother to Sanskar. I thought later to manipulate you and throw Sanskar out of the house but you didn’t let me near you and I don’t know how Sanskar got doubt on me. When you didn’t believe him I thought to plan against him and throw him out as my plan but you never let me execute my plan only. It always failed. I couldn’t succeed in getting your love.” Sunayna said still panting and shivering.

Dp broke down now. His pain overpowered his anger. He fell on his knees crying badly. Sanskar is in same position. He is holding Dp tight and crying putting his forehead on Dp’s shoulder. Both of them are crying vigorously. Sanskar felt Dp hugging him suddenly and he just hugged him back crying in his embrace.

“Mr. Maheshwari!” this call made Sanskar and Dp to look at the source controlling themselves yet crying silently.

Dp looked confused while Sanskar looked at Raj.

“Here officer she is the one!” Raj kaka spoke pointing at Sunayna.

Sunayna got more scared seeing police there. She tried to run away but the lady officers held her. Dp glared her with teary eyes.

“I will just get the pen drive for your evidence officer!” Sanskar said wiping his tears and leaving Dp there.

Dp is glaring her like he wants to kill her. Raj found it and immediately moved towards Dp and held him before Dp could think of going close to her.