“Raj!” he called him.

Sanskar and Raj looked at him.

“Ji bade sahab. You need something?” Raj asked.

“When was the last time she got an envelope?” Dp asked.

“She got day before yesterday.” Raj said.

“So according to your chronology she would get one today. If she gets one give it to me. Don’t tell her that she got one.” Dp said.

Raj nodded and Dp left. Sanskar showed his thumb to Raj.

“Damn your plan is amazing kaka. Good that you told me about Mr. Maheshwari’s confidential envelop. Otherwise I wouldn’t get this idea only. She wasn’t giving me a chance to get confront her by Mr. Maheshwari but this definitely helped.” Sanskar said.

Raj nodded.

****

“Bade sahab here is the courier envelope that came in the name of Mrs. Maheshwari.” Raj said and gave it to Dp who is working in the study.

Dp took the parcel and opened it. His eyes turned teary as he saw the images and then read the letter that contained. The envelope contained the images of crashed car with Ap’s car’s number plate. The letter had threatening message to Mrs. Maheshwari to confess her crime of killing Ap to Dp or else the person himself will show proofs to him.

Dp’s eyes turned red as he realised what that meant. It means Sanskar and Raj were correct. He never believed them. There is some connection between Ap’s death and Sunayna. He came out of the study angrily and started banging Sunayna’s room door.

Sunayna who fell asleep sitting and waiting for the courier as she knows that she would get one today woke up with jerk. She immediately rushed and opened the door to see Dp looking at her with red shot eyes. He held her hand and pulled her to the hall. By then Sanskar and Raj also came to the hall as they heard Dp’s screams.

“What happened Mr. Maheshwari?” Sanskar asked as if he knows nothing.

“Sunayna do you know anything about this courier?” Dp passed to Sunayna the courier ignoring Sanskar’s question.

Sunayna’s hands shivered as she took the courier. She knows what it must be. She gulped but shook her head as no.

“LIE! A big LIE! You know about it. You have been receiving threatening letters since few days. You are the one who killed my Anu. You are the ONE!” Dp broke down at the end.

Sanskar tried hard to stay back.

“NO!” Sunayna tried to be confident.

Dp glared her.

“So this person is threatening you without your mistake right! Okay then we will get to know about this person then. I will inform police they will take up the case. I will also now get to know whether my Anu’s death is murder or accident. Let us know who is the culprit and who is the victim!” Dp said angrily.

“But why after these many years Durga? We all know her car crashed….” Sunayna tried to speak further but Dp looked at her with red shot eyes.

“It doesn’t matter how many years had been gone. What matters is to punish the culprit! I am not going to leave the culprit no matter what now.” Dp said angrily.

“Durga…” Sunayna was again interrupted.

“Why this sudden love Mr. Maheshwari? It’s okay you can let that go!” Sanskar taunted.

“You shut up Sanskar! You shut up! I am not going to leave anybody who is responsible for the death of my Anu. Till now I never had doubt but today this courier proved me wrong. It was definitely a murder and I will myself murder the murderer.” Dp shouted glaring Sunayna.