The Real Start

"THIS FUCKING BASTARD!!! I WILL KILL HIM!!! RELEASE ME RONNNN!!!!!"

The resounding cry of Henituse's first young master shook the entire estate. The birds are flying~

Cale repeatedly cursed, swore, and mistreated the figure that was now gone. Who else but Choi Han, who left the Henituse estate yesterday.

And yesterday as well, was when Cale first came to his senses. He opened his eyes and saw a red haired cute little boy.

"Who?" Cale weakly asked.

"Stupid Human! Don't you remember me?! Glandpa!!! This poor idiot human has lost his memory!!"

Idiot? Poor? This kid is not saying it right???

"Dragon-nim. That's because you look so different." Ron answered with a big grin.

"Dragon.......?"

Dragon...

Dragon......

Dragon..........

Hmmm..........

Cale gasped then hurriedly stood up from his bed. Lifting a small child with red hair.

[Author: Btw, are you well?  (Plain)]

Her reddish-brown eyes carefully traced every inch of the boy's appearance. Finally his eyes fell on the tail of the plump lizard behind.

!!

"You...! You cute lizard!"

Yeon Jin smiled sweetly. Cale was stunned, was this kid happy that he remembered that?

.....

BOAK!!

"DON'T CALL ME LIZARDS FOOLISH HUMAN!!!"

Yeon-jin kicked Cale in the stomach. With all his might.

"Keuk...!"

Cale Henituse miserably collapsed on the bed. Ron with a smile corrected the young master's sleeping position.

"Hmm!" Yeon-jin puffed out her cheeks.

How dare that stupid and poor human call him a lizard! Feel Choi Yeon-jin's deadly kick!

-**-

The next morning when Cale came to his senses, he was again presented with a super cute sight.

Red blood flowed from his long nose.  Cale swiftly wiped it down using the blanket.

Super cute little kid who turns out to be the red lizard he found. Now eating biscuits with gusto! Not realizing that Cale was watching him.

Just so you know, our Yeon-jin actually notices that poor red hair is watching his.

Only, Yeon-jin chose to ignore it. After all, redheads are no more important than the chef's heaven-flavored biscuits!

Thus, the sound of chewing dominated the atmosphere of the two.

Until finally, Yeon-jin finished eating his last biscuit with wisdom.

Ohhh biscuits, may you rest in peace in my stomach...

When he was done, Yeon-jin looked up at Cale. Reddish brown and maroon eyes collided.

"Stop looking at me human!" Yeon-jin stared at Cale coldly.

Cale snorted. Such a cute cold gaze~

Big red hair rose from his bed. Walked up to the little red hair.

"Hehe~ lizard~ call me papa again!"

Shamelessly, Cale patted and ruffled Yeon-jin's hair. Making a right-angled intersection filling the little redhead's face.

"Remove your hands! You stupid human! Let it go!!!" Yeon Jin shook his head. Trying to knock the big red hand off his head.

As a result, instead of Cale's hand letting go. Yeon-jin's head was spinning.

Damn it!

Cale chuckled. It seemed like the goddess of fortune was smiling at him.

"Yosh! Yosh! Before calling daddy, why don't I give you a name first? That's a great idea!" Cale excitedly carried Yeon-jin over.

Yeon-jin gives up. Now he's going to let the poor redhead take him. His head still seemed to be spinning around the world.

Cale immediately had Ron bring him books with recommendations for good names for babies. The young man sat Yeon-jin on his lap.

A few moments later...

"Hmmm... Akh!! Damn it! Too many good names!!" Cale ruffled his hair in frustration.

Yeon-jin looked at Cale with a complicated look. Should he tell this human?

"Little lizard. What kind of name do you want?"

Yeon Jin snorted. Let's tell this stupid human.

"Hm! I already have the name that Choi Han hung bought!"

Hung?

"Hehe! Meet me, my name is Choi Yun-jin!"

........

There was no response from Cale. Yeon-jin tilted her head.

Is this poor stupid human okay? He's just so quiet---

"RON!!!! WHICH BASTARD STOLE MY START?!!!!!"

Yeon-jin covered her ears with both hands. Hopefully his eardrums don't burst.

That's about what happened earlier.

-**-

The next day again,

Yeon-jin stares twinkling at the golden piggy bank Cale gave his (after finishing steaming his anger).

Mr. Goldie Piggy! Now you are my treasure and love!, He lifted the piggy bank which is now called Mr. Goldie Piggy.

By the way, where is Choi Han? L Oh right, the all-black one has left the Henituse estate to wander the continent and look for the bastards who wiped out his village.

Yeon-jin sincerely prays that the bastards who messed up his hyung's quiet life get their karma soon. Usually, Yeon-jin's prayers work wonders. Maybe because God loves him?

Well, maybe.

"Little Lizard! Where are you??" A poor red hair voice sounded.

Yeon-jin immediately put on a sullen look. Hey! He has a name, why does the human in red still call him a lizard?! He's a dragon! Great and mighty dragon!.

But in contrast to his frown, Yeon-jin instead moved to find the origin of the human voice. Not because of anything, he just wanted to ask for money to fill Mr. Goldie Piggy to quickly become a super fat and plump golden pig.

"Human!" He called out as he finally saw Cale's figure.

Red hair turned his head and found the lizard boy he had been looking for all along. His smile widens, making him look like a pedophile or something.

"Little Lizard!" Cale spread his arms out, waiting for a hug. In the young master's imagination, Yeon-jin ran then hugged him tightly. What a beautiful imagination, unfortunately only limited imagination.

In fact, it wasn't a hug that he got. But the hard blow from the piggy bank.

“Sttsss..” Cale grimaced holding his head. It's a good thing he's a skilled swordsman if it wasn't certain that he would faint for the umpteenth time this week.

Yeon-jin stood mighty (cute) before Cale. "Give me money, human! A lot!!"

It's time to rob this poor redhead that the young master said!

-***-

To be Continue~