Egg In The Middle Of Forest

Cale Henituse, the eldest son of Count Henituse from the northeastern region. County Henituse's notorious scum.

That's what people know about the red-haired youth. But right now all we know is what would make the people of the Roan kingdom go into deep shock.

The blood red haired youth was swinging his sword which was enveloped in a thin aura the color of his hair. Monster blood stained his entire body.

In the midst of the darkness of the forbidden forest (Forest Of Darkness), the swing of a sharp sword contrasted sharply with the appearance of the all-red youth.

Let's repeat the previous introduction.

Cale Henituse, the eldest son of Count Henituse and Jour Thames, 18 years old. Henituse County's future sword master--kept secret.

Our young master Cale is currently training (slaughtering) with the monsters of the dark forest. Leaving none of them managed to survive.

Cale snorted. "Weak beasts. Isn't there anything stronger? Boring." He mocked.

His gaze circled the area around him.  Something caught his attention.

"ROAAARRRR!!!!!"

A shrill(?) roar from something akin to a dragon. With a body 10 meters long and broad horns, a Wyvern.

And the monster roared at the egg...?

Hah! Cale rolled his eyes in disbelief.

The Wyverns simply roared at something they thought was threatening. And the 15cm diameter red egg (which was quite odd for an ordinary egg) which seemed harmless, now received a threatening roar from the Wyverns.  Extraordinary! An oddity that would make aspiring sword masters shake their heads!

in a ready position. Cale drew his sword, strengthening his stance. And immediately shot towards the Wyvern.

That egg… I have to have it!!, Cale thought(?) with burning enthusiasm.

Roarrr!!

The Wyverns roared towards Cale. But the red-haired young master had already prepared with the former.

Slash!

The swing of the sword along with its thin aura (a rudimentary aura) cut through one of the Wyvern's horns like butter.

Cale smiled in satisfaction. Isn't he strong enough?😏

ROAAARRRRRR!!!!!

The wyvern again roared louder.  Making the forest of darkness full of echoes of that roar.

"Hey short dragon. Lower the volume of your roar! If anyone reports it to that old man (Deruth) I'll be in big trouble!" While babbling, Cale dodged the claw attack from the Wyvern.

After a few minutes..

The dodge-attack-dodge action again is finally over.

Cale who pierced the poor Wyvern's heart looked indifferent.

“I thought it would be fun. It turns out that the Wyverns can still be handled. Next time let's look for the dragons…” Cale muttered as he casually walked over to the dull egg lying under the purple tree.

Squat in front of the egg. Cale frowned.

"No wonder the fake+short dragon felt threatened. Little egg, why are you emitting a trace of extraordinary magic power?. Interesting~~"

Cale took the egg. Prepare to return to the Henituse Estate--before the scary old geezer looks for him.

Little egg~ you are very attractive.  From now on we're friends ok?~