ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 3 ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

*ؘ ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ° •  ○  • ° ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ   ˑ*

Second POV
Eyrina

Adrenaline still pulsing through you, your breathes harboured and short as you feel the slight soreness in your legs and tail and back. Your eyes frantic and widened with shock, meeting the honey dripped eyes of the teen boy.

His equally so, until he's airy laughter begin. Throwing his head back in relief, his smile reaching his eyes as it sounds melodic to your ears. His joy contagious leaving you no other option but laugh along with him.

Before this relieving joyous moment it was significantly more serious situation. Pushing the limits of dangerous even,

It had been the next morning, Neteyam was is a fast learner. Eating up the knowledge you put down, he knew basics on how to ride Ilus, manoeuvre? Not so much.

He forgets he doesn't have to direct the animal physically, he can do it mentally.
So when he was curling his way around a coral formations, an unexpected Tsurak dives by you two teenagers. Headed straight for Neteyam.

The boy being stuck in its blindspot and unable to move, Neteyam not going to to fit sandwiched between the rough coral, the Ilu and the Tsurak's sharp speeding tail.

You did the only think you could think of before the boy's back left almost minced. You placed your feet on near by coral, pushing yourself off with enough power to push the boy off in one swing motion.

Your forehead colliding with his chest, and the Ilu able to pass under the Tsurak safely and un-injured.

The two of you spinning in a hectic, sporadic manner as you crash into the sand. You were left almost delirious after the incident.

A close call, your head slightly pounding from a number of reasons. The sun stood directly above them, midday approaching fast, the slight rumbling in their stomaches telling them return a shore.

"Lets head back? You know, before your dumbass gets killed." A slight pant in your tone.

You question the boy as you move your way onto the Ilu, him making climbing on way after.

"Yeah probably, thank you though." He asks, his hands stay on your shoulders, scared to make you feel uncomfortable.

"You hold here," grabbing his hands, putting them around your waist, the feeling of his cool damp hands send shivers down your spin. "Unless you want a repeat of what just happened?."

"Oh, preferably not." He says, holding you closer to him.

The action sparks something inside you, a small ember enlightened in your soul. The feeling new and unfamiliar.

the feeling of his hands, callous probably from climbing and the constant use of bows, keeps the ember from the burning.

The feeling of his greenish amber glowing eyes boring holes into your soul.

It was all so new, so refreshing, so right.

Yet it had only been 2 days.

Two days since this foreign family appeared at the shoreline of your people, begging and pleading to be taken in; for good reason too.

Give him time, your soul urges while you and you do. You stay obedient to the thought.

*ؘ ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ° •  ○  • ° ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ   ˑ*

Ilu taming, significantly easier than taming your fast beating heart. Diving would be an issue with this boy around.

Luckily, for you; your brother and his friends decided to drag them into the deeper end, having you mentioned the incident earlier the boys immediately setting up the two brothers up against each other.

Lo'ak has speed issues while Neteyam can barely control the animal during turns and twirls. Amusing to say the least, you and the girls decided to have a joyride and explore the different areas the sea behind the wall.

Tuk sat in front of you hugging Pya's neck as she dives forward, the deeper the water gets brighter the white dots freckled on your faces illuminates.

You like to think it makes you see easier in the dark. With the majority of your so called freckles sitting above between your brows traveling to your temples, there are some evenly littered just under your eyes on your aegyo-sal.

Despite the obvious fact that, no it does not, you still like this whenever you catch a sight of reflections during night.

This ride was more so a distraction for your regular busy mind, filling from a number of matters; Training, The future your forced with Aonung, The human and Na'vi war, having a choice in love, and more pilling on ever since the Forest Dwelling family arrived.

It was peaceful, calm and serene, you needed more of that in your life.

*ؘ ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ° •  ○  • ° ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ   ˑ*

Third POV
Neteyam

Racing. Thats what they told the two boys as they were put up against each other. Neteyam's Ilu more jumpy than Lo'ak's due to the wild Tsurak from earlier.

Aonung sat on his Ilu began telling the boys the route, beginning at the seawall, they would have to navigate under the arching coral and the awkwardly shaped rocks.

Luckily, their odds weren't too different from how it was at home. Seeing as the two had different teachers though, their methods soon be seen in the boy's efforts.

"Ready."

Anticipation bubbling in the boys stomaches, it was just a light hearted race yet their nerves were coiling up into themselves like springs.

"Set"

Aonung slowly rising his hand, flattening it out as he looks at the brothers with a mischievous look in his eyes.

In a single motion is hand falls, as he shouts

"GO."

*ؘ ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ° •  ○  • ° ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ   ˑ*

A/N
HII AGAIN! I JUST REALISED WE REACHED 1K READS. HOLY SHIT. THANK U GUSY SO MUCH. I REALLY HOPE U ENJOY READING THIS.

ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSS!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR 😫🤞

˗ˏˋ POSTED- 31-12-22 ˎˊ˗