one

Selene's point of view

"Is your skirt short enough?" I laugh while looking over my shoulder at my ass in the mirror. who cares! im grown! its not my fault I was born into such a divine vessel.

regardless, this skirt could have been a large but medium just fits....better you know? plus the outfit in its entirety is killer.

"Shit" I think, tapping the screen on my phone looking at the time.

Its 3:13 pm and I have to be there at 3:30. Im taking a little time to gather my things before heading to my car as to not cause any anxiety.
I do like being a bit ahead of schedule, that might stem from my childhood in the hood, needing to be there first to feel out the energy beforehand JUST so im certain I will be okay. Who knows?

I look great, I feel great, I am great.
now its time to leave my apartment. I grab my Coach bag, a strawberry kombucha and the key to my Benz then I'm out the door.
____________________________________

As I approach the double doors to the sleek and fancy building one is opened for me by the security guard, a kind eyed Hispanic guy with tattoos peeking from under his vest.

"Thank you" I say with a sweet smile.

"No problem Gorgeous" he says while giving me a slight wink.

mmm hes cute im thinking as I walk away.
I head to the elevator and press the button for the 4th floor.
The metal doors slide open before me and I am met with a large wooden door to the left of me as I step out.
To the right of the door on the wall a shiny spotless silver sign reads:

~Sunrise Therapy and Counseling Services~
                 Dr. 'Dominic Taylor'
        Licensed Mental Health Counselor            
     Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, MBCT

Alright this is it, lets get this show on the road shall we?
Before my knuckles even reach the door to knock, it is whipped open by a man that I assume is Dr. Dominic Taylor.

A handsome Dr. Dominic Taylor might I add.

He looks me up and down and with a small smile he speaks.

"Well hello, you must be my 3:30. Selene is it?"

"That is correct Doctor" I say with a wink.

He smiles and motions for me to enter his office.

"Please" he says.

I sit on a comfortable pale green armchair and set my things down besides me.
Im glancing around his office being curious and familiarizing myself with this new territory.

"So Selene," I hear him speak, sat on a matching chair a few feet from me, a large window behind him.

I turn my head to meet his gaze.

"First I'd like to introduce myself and tell you a bit about myself and if you're comfortable you can do the same."

My heart swells in my chest at his kindness and consideration despite him being a therapist.

"Yeah that sounds good" I respond with a smile as I cross my ankles.

I could of sworn I saw his eyes flicker down as I did. He licks his lips then speaks.