Chpt. 2: "Riunione, mio ​​fiore"

Start from the beginning

"Well she warmed up to me eventually, I'm sure will you being at Nevermore she'll warm up to you too!" Y/n gives the girl a light smirk and reaches up to pat the girls head softly.

"Thanks for the encouragement cucciola" Y/n then walks into her room which has been about a five minute walk from Wednesday and Enid's room.

The she-wolf stands outside the door with a huge blush on her cheeks, her claws having retracted and piercing her sweater. If the poor girl had been in her wolf form her tail would have turned into a windmill.

She happily skips into the room with her new found pride for giving encouragement to a new friend.

Time skip

"I like your style, it's very you" Y/n laughs lightly and plops down onto her bed with a sigh, lying back with her arms spread. "I would hope so, my things cost a fortune"

Enid seats herself on the area rug sat in the middle of the room and crosses her legs. "Your room is a bit smaller than all the other dorms but at least you get your own space to do what you want"

Y/n sits up on her elbows to look down at the blonde. "Do you miss having your own room?" Enid gives a shrug and begins picking at the dark grey shag rug.

"I mean I love having Wednesday as a roomie but I miss having my own dorm sometimes, no limits on when I can listen to my music and no annoying typewriter noises.." Y/n chuckles softly and slides onto the floor next to Enid.

"You can hangout in my room if you want, I don't mind whatever music it is you want to play as long as you don't steal any of my snacks without telling me you can do whatever you want" Enid's face lights up as she turns to look at the girl beside her.

"Really!?" The excitement clear in the wolf's voice makes Y/n break out in a gentle smile, "Sure cucciola" Enid shows a face on confusion for a second.

"What does that word mean, you keep calling me that" Y/n jumps up from the ground and goes to sit in her window which had been heavily decorated, her violin sitting in it's stand. "You'll have to find out yourself cucciola"

Enid gives a small pout in response and Y/n goes into a deep trance looking at the girl. The golden light from the sun setting illuminates the blondes face in such a way it seems almost as if she were glowing or sparkling.

"..bellissimo..." The very site took Y/n's breath away, she lets out a light sigh and breaks into a grin. "Bellezza assoluta.."

Enid's face begins to heat up when she notices Y/n staring at her with such a soft smile. The girl clears her throat and stands abruptly, snapping Y/n from her trance.

"I-it seems that it is my time to go, you can get more comfortable with your room and the rest of the school.. um I'll see you when you start classes... Bye." The she-wolf rushes out of the room, accidentally slamming the door behind her.

Third Person P.O.V (Following Enid)

The blonde rushes down the halls off the female dorms quickly, stopping in front of a door before hesitating to knock.

The door opens to be greater with Yoko, Enid's number one source for advice about anything. "What's up little wolf, need somethin' ?" Enid pushes past Yoko and begins pacing her room, her claws sheathing and unsheathing repeatedly.

"Oookaay??" Yoko slowly closes her door and approaches Enid with caution. "Hey E, you doing alright? You look like you're about to wolf out or pop a blood vessel with how much you're blushin' "

"I'm kinda freaking out here Yoko" The vamp hums in acknowledgement and takes a seat in her deck chair, grabbing her wine glass that held a draw inside. Inside said wine glass, a rich deep red colored liquid and anyone can guess what that liquid is.