𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Hand me my little brother, father." Delia says as she takes off the cover to reveal a beautiful tight dress. She immediately knew she wasn't gonna hunt, all she was gonna do is Ser Cai and drink wine through the whole event. Viserys gently hands Aegon to Delia as she settles him on her thighs. Immediately Aegon clasp her cheeks and squeeze them making her laugh and bounce him up and down on her lap.

Alicent watch the two while smiling cheeky and Viserys noticed. He only thought innocently, but Alicent secretly loved watching Delia be a big sister to her child. "Aren't you annoying." Delia says before grabbing her hair out of young Aegon's fist. They continued to play before Viserys decided to talk to Rhaenrya.

"You should ride out with me today." Viserys recommend Rhaenyra, but the girl didn't feel like it. "Join in the chase."

"I'd rather not." Rhaenyra says with an attitude as she watch Delia struggle getting her hair away from Aegon but fail each time and just let him be. "The boars squeal like children when they're being slaughter. I find it discomforting."

Aegon yells making Delia back up away from him. She gives him a look before passing him to the handmaid beside her. "Here take it." Delia says making the handmaid look at her shock by what she called Aegon. Alicent heard and wanted to laugh but she kept her composure.

"It's a hunt, Rhaenyra." Viserys says. "How would you like to participate?"

"I'm not sure why I must."

Delia leans back and watches Rhaenyra gives their father attitude as the King kept his composure with his heir. She notices Rhaenyra was a little uncomfortable, so she grabs her sister hand and holds it, giving her some comfort through the tough journey.

"Because you're my daughter. . . The Princess. And you have duties." Viserys says with a small smile making it known to Rhaenrya she needs to start acting like the future Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

"As I am ceaselessly reminded." Rhaenyra say softly bit low. She faces Delia as she says it making Delia shake her head and smirk. The family drama is what Delia craved everyday she wakes up.

"I'm sorry?"

"As I am ceaselessly reminded." Rhaenyra says it louder making everyone uncomfortable in the carriage.

"You wouldn't need to be reminded if you ever attended to them." Viserys says to his daughter. Alicent looks in a distant already regretting of coming, so was Delia.

"No one's here for me." Rhaenyra says, leaping closer to her father, trying to make him understand her feelings which he doesn't clearly understands.

━━━━━━━━━━━

From outside the carriage, Delia ears perked up once she heard clapping and yelling. Immediately the young girl cover her ears and face with the cover. She was still hangover, plus Aegon pulling her hair didn't help an ounce.

Viserys opens the carriage doors and the applauding grew larger by them seeing their King standing there looking happy and glowing. Delia sat next to Rhaenrya not moving an inch till her sister does.

"Hail, hail Aegon, the Conqueror-Babe, second of his name! Here's to His Grace on his second name day!"

"I feel like shoving my foot down his throat so he can shut the hell up with his annoying voice." Delia snapps in valyrian. She rubs her forehead and lays down on the seating mat. "I'm gonna take a nap."

━━━━━━━━━━━

After Delia woken from her nap, mostly her headache went away but she still felt it. She rubs her eyes before exiting the carriage. Many clapped once they saw her but the Princess waved them off and made her way inside the tent, feeling many eyes on her.