Escape, Finn meets Rey and Alina

3rd POV

Meanwhile at a Star Destroyer a few of Tie Fighters head towards it while in a room Poe is strap to a machine with blood coming out of his mouth and side of his head, he opens his eyes and Kylo Ren said "I had no idea we had..." Poe slowly move his head "...the best pilot in the Resistance on board" Poe stares at Kylo Ren stands there "Comfortable".

Poe said "Not really" Walking to him slowly Kylo Ren said "I'm impressed" He stares at Poe "No one has been able to get out of you..." Kylo Ren stands in front of Poe "...what you did with the map" Blinking a bit Poe said "You might want to rethink your technique" Kylo Ren stares at him before raising his hand and begins to use the Force on Poe who grunts softly.

Kylo Ren watch Poe groans and use the Force to push Poe back onto the seat he grunts Kylo Ren ask "Where is it" Poe straining takes a breath he said "The Resistance..." He takes another breath "...will not be intimidated by you" Kylo Ren use the Force again to make Poe lean forward Kylo Ren ask "Where..." He made Poe lower his head "...is it" Poe grunts and screams loudly.

The door opens to reveal Kylo Ren leaving the room "It's in a droid" He pass a First Order Officer name Hux "A BB unit" Kylo Ren looks to Hux who said "Well, then, if it's on Jakku, we'll soon have it" Kylo Ren said "I leave that to you" He walks pass Hux down a corridor.

Alina POV

After scavenging for parts we reach Niima Outpost I help Rey put BB-8 on the ground Rey said "Don't give up hope" We walk pass him "He still might show up" I move my staff and walk I said "Whoever it is you're waiting for" I look to Rey "Rey knows more about waiting" I grab the items I found and Rey said "Alina's right I know all about waiting" BB-8 chirps rolling to us.

We walk over to him "For my family" I glance to her and back I said "For a good ship" Rey said "They'll be back" She looks in a direction "One day" I look to the sky I said "I know the right ship will be waiting for me to use" We look back to BB-8 who stares Rey said "Come on" Rey and I walk to a building to clean up our items with BB-8 rolling next to us.

Once we finish cleaning the items I said "I'll see what they're worth, Rey" Rey hands me her items we walk towards Unkar Plutt I waited behind two Scavengers watching them get their portions and walk away I walk forward and place the items in front of him he examines each one and place them in two piles.

Looking to me holding the last item before placing it down Unkar Plutt said "This pile here is worth..." He motions the pile on the right "...5 portions" I stare at him for a moment "But this pile is worth..." He nods holding an item "...one half portion" I was confuse I said "Last week they were a half potion each" But Unkar Plutt ask "What about the droid your friend has"?

I look to BB-8 who is next to Rey who looks to him and to me looking back I ask "What about him" Unkar Plutt said "I'll pay for him" I watch him place two large piles on the table I stare at it "Sixty portions" I look to him and back then to BB-8 who chirps as the Traders exclaiming and Rey looks shock, I lower my eyes a bit thinking.

Turning back to the pile I walk up to it and only grab the 5 and a half portions I said "He's not for sale" I turn and leave "Come on, Rey, BB-8" They follow me out of the building Rey said "You made the right choice" Looking to her I said "You would've made the same" We walk out of the building Rey said "You're right".

3rd POV

Unknown to the two Unkar Plutt grunts grabs the portions and pull them back in and pull out a com Unkar Plutt said "Follow the girls and get me that droid, but don't harm the Twi'lek girl" He close the window in front of him.

Meanwhile a door opens to reveal a Stormtrooper walking into the room approaching a 2nd Stormtrooper who is guard Poe the Stormtrooper said "Ren wants the prisoner" The clamps open and Poe notice looking at the Stormtrooper before being handcuff and escorted out of the room going down a hallway before making a turn "Turn here".