𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

Start from the beginning

On one night, she met our main protagonist and has unexpectedly been building up a relation with him since then.

Appearance

Every part of her appearance could only be described as beautiful by the people around her and that fact is hold true. She has a very slim physique yet her curves are still amazing.Her smooth , lustrous silky long white hair is always keep well groomed. She has waist long hair and prefer to let her hair loosed most of the time. She also possesses a incredible skin. Her skin is pale, and very soft to touch. Other than that, she is also accompanied by her sky blue eyes and her very long eye lashes. It has been noted that she often wears a trendy and very high quality clothes.

Personality

Miyuki is viewed as an excellent person by every person who saw her. At times she is very withdrawn and would only communicate with people if the situation forces her to do so. She would always hides her thoughts and feelings so she could perfectly hide under her mask.

People often doesn't understand her quite well since she has only few that she could call a friend. She would talk to them,but it's not like she's particularly close with those peoples. It's especially true with the male. She never interact with the male and would only interact with the female unless it got something to do with her work.

She has this nobility aura excuding around her that basically causes all people to not go near her or talk to her. People viewed her as a flower at the top of the mountains, filled with deadly traps underneath it. That's not an exaggeration,but a real problems people actually felt when trying to get close to her.

She didn't like the attention she's always getting. She has her own ways of getting out of conversation by using all means necessary. She tried to be polite when doing that so her images would not be ruined by her own actions. That is why she's always seen as the perfect person in everyone's eyes.

She is also a very hard worker. It can be seen on how she easily climb the rank in the office in such a short time. In other case , it can be seen when she's always taking care of our protagonist without asking anything for compensation.

She's also very organized and thrifty. She would always seek out for a high quality items price at a cheap price. She has many coupons and vouchers just laying around her purse.

According to Satoru, she's the top in academics during their college days. She's very humble of her achievement and would sometimes even downplay herself a lot. To outsiders, it looks like her work doesn't require any effort at all.

Behind those mask of her though is her real self. Miyuki is a kind, innocent and a loving person. She would often prioritize the needs of someone else than her own. The help she's giving out clearly just when beyond their needs,but she's still giving them regardless.

She was raised in a wealthy family.She's raised to be perfect in every aspect and this cause her to never really understood the outside world much. She lacks what people would call common knowledge.She's not all akward when interacting with people,but rather she would often not know the normal social norm thus making the other party feel awkward instead.

She's very wary about her the people in her surroundings. She would not go as far as not interacting with someone,but rather only putting her guard up to the maxium level.She would need some time to ascertain the people and if she felt safe enough,then she will try to interact with them.

Only if she felt safe, her real personality came out. At first her words is very brutal and she would just spoke out honestly anything she has on her mind which resulted that. She didn't mean to insult or harm anyone with her words since the only thing she stated is pure fact. If the other party could not accept it then it's not her problem.