I: just might.

Dec 17th 2023

11:35pm pst.

                  Daliannas pov:                    

        "Brooooo get the fuck on dude no you didn't!" Billie yelled looking at the us, the strippers, walk into the venue of her 22nd birthday party. "Happy birthday bil enjoy it. We paid like a band for these bitches." Zoe joked rolling her eyes. Billie bit her lip, listening to the music pick up as the girls started twerking. It must be her first time having strippers, she looks a little too excited. She started to walk towards the center of the dance floor as I walk towards her. 

     "I can't believe i'm about do this."  Stripping for a celebrity? And she's walking up to me? I gotta be dreaming yo. 

  "Hi beautiful. Are you about to dance for me?" she spoke with lidded eyes. Oh she's high high. I nod my head yes with a smirk as I turn around. I bent down shaking my thighs, making my entire lower region jiggle. I heard a chair slide as she began to sit down behind my behind. "Good god." I hear her whisper as she looked at it.

          I turn around, whining my hips and biting my lip looking at her. I squat down to pop my butt a little watching her hold on to the chair legs. "Can I touch it?" she questioned looking down at me. I stood up nodding my head as I went to turn around again.

     I started to twerk again and she grabbed on my hips rubbing up and down my waist. Damn usually they go for the ass. I bit my lip leaning closer to her lap as i bent down to twerk some more. "Yooo bil getting that ass!" I heard someone yell. 

     Then I saw someone hand her two big stacks of hundreds. I started to bend over on her lap twerking some more as she slipped bills in my thong. I heard the music change to Work by Rihanna and my whole demeanor changed. I started to stand up and I turned around to face her. She looked up at me and bit her lip as I straddled her lap. I started to whine feeling myself as she brought her hands lower from my waist. "You are so fucking beautiful." she told me looking me in my eyes. I chuckled grabbing her face pulling her ears closer to my mouth. "I'm even prettier with money on my tits." I spoke into her ear. 

    Drankin and Smokin by Future turned on when I leaned back from her ear. I turned around again twerking in her face again as she started to drop more money on me.

    The song came to an end and the DJ came on the mic. "It's time to wish Billie a happy birthday!" He yelled playing the horn sound effect. I Stand up thinking she's about to dismiss me, but to my surprise she pulls me down on her lap. She bites her lip with a huge smile as two girls walk over with a cake with sparklers on it. "Happy birthday to you!" everyone sang as she hugged on my waist and swayed side to side hearing them sing. She finally loosened her grip to lean down and blow her candles out. 

   Everyone screamed and the music started up again. "Take this paper mama, text me tomorrow, i might have another booking for you." she winked at me. I smiled nodding my head and walking away. "Let's turn up for Billie's 22nd y'all!!" I heard the DJ yell as I walked to the locker room to count and separate my money.

I just got paid.

__________________________________________

A/N:

Pleaseee vote guys I like to know people are reading and actually like it lol 

I used "I started" so much I know but I was listening to music when i wrote this so i could kinda get the stripper vibe yk? 

but i hope y'all enjoyed it and have a greatttt night or day or wtv tf and i love y'all okay bye.