- Last Revolver -

October 10 EC 907, 10 : 09 AM, Shinonome Household

Lately, I've always been visiting ena out of concern. She was doing well, and I was relieved to hear that.

She also showed me the place she loved. It was a blossom tree and there was her painting set. It's awesome, I guess.

November 12 EC 907, 11 : 50 AM

One day, postman rin gave me a list of the targets that I'm gonna kill. The bullet inside this revolver is 5 left. I gotta waste these bullets, don't I?

I looked at the list and there was a unfamiliar name that was written. "Enanan...? That name sounds familiar but not sure." I said, it was said that Enanan was targeted because she tried killing one of Toya's servants.

I tried searching for the target that same day, but there was no results. That was not until rin told me that enanan loves hanging around a certain blossom tree.

And so, I looked for that tree. And a unbelievable truth was revealed to me. Enanan is actually my own older sister, ena. She was wearing a black clothing with a hood covering her head.

I pointed my revolver at her, she then realised my presence and looked back just to make a shocked face. "...akito? What are you doing- wait.. ah, I see. You must be here to do your mission."

".... I'm sorry, Ena." I said but then she just stand up and smiled. "It's okay. Just shoot me. It's for your mission, right? It's alright. Just accomplish your mission."

It hurts so bad. Why the fuck would I do such a thing to the one who raised me all alone? Father and Mother was being an asshole. They never cared for us.

Why would I even do this? I'm so sorry.

I pulled the trigger but at a slight second, I saw ena pulling out a box that is in a form of some gift.

I'm sorry. If only I could do it all again.

I want to see you again. I'm sorry for doing this to you, but, we'll see each other again, right?

Thank you for celebrating my birthday, sister.