- Cast -

- Emu ( The Sad-looking Beelzenian Duke)
Technical Information
Name : Ootori Emu
Other names ;
The Duke of Beelzenia (codename)
Demon of Gluttony
The Sadistic Personality-like Duke
Miss. Ootori ( by hinata and shousuke)

Biographical Information
Born : September 9, EC 885
Died : EC 905
Race : Beelzenian
Gender : Female
Hair color : Light Pink
Eye color : Light Pink
Affiliation(s) : Beelzenian Empire
Five Dukes

What kind of taste do you have, I wonder?~

Character Summary

Let's eat everything without leaving anything, shall we?
Emu Ootori

Emu Ootori later known as The Duke of Beelzenia, was a young woman who forge a contract with a forbidden demon. The demon was recognise to be the old owner of emu's abandoned mansion : Banica Conchita, Master of the Graveyard.

Emu is originally a naive and a curious lovely child, she was a innocent child who dislikes violence and death. But, her personality changed drastically when her father started his abuse towards her.

Being pressured by her father's words, she grew obedient out of fear of her father's abuse. After the day where her father was killed, her siblings and her was adopted/take in by their aunt.

One day, emu was engaged with a noble of elphegort and a hero of lucifenia : kusanagi nene. She fell in love with Nene immediately after seeing her.
Meanwhile nene just dislikes her.

After a few days of trying to bond with each other, emu and nene finally got along with a little of hatred by nene. The kusanagi household later arranged a special supper for the two families.

And that very same day, nene and her family witnessed something that they didn't want to see all along. Emu eating the food like a gross pig while whispering "I'll get scolded if I leave anything behind."

That night emu cried herself to sleep while nene just helped her calm down and fell asleep. Later on, the engagement broke off because of that special supper and emu went to a abandoned mansion with her two older siblings : Hinata and Shousuke, leaving Keisuke serving nene at her household.

Inside the mansion, emu found a red wine glass inside one of the rooms, and when she touched it she immediately got contacted by the demon of gluttony and the past owner of the mansion : Banica Conchita also known as Master of the Graveyard and the demon of gluttony, herself.

Banica explained everything about forging a contract with her and the curious emu accepted the contract and became the demon of gluttony's vessel.
Emu changed her body figure and her appetite became immediately filled with hunger and such.

Emu hired over 14 chefs to be her cooker but all of them tried to escape and partially died. But nene who changed her identity to Annette of Elphegort stayed with her until death as her 15th chef and her flesh and blood.

Emu one day woke up at a unbelievable worse hunger state that she could have never imagined about. On that day she ate everything that's alive inside the mansion. Her sister and her brother. But, she was later met with a cat and took care of the cat.

A few days have passed and emu has taken care of the cat perfectly and it's on a good condition. But the demon of gluttony says otherwise about the cat. The demon is telling emu to eat the cat but emu denied the offer.

She later ate herself Infront of her cat and died.

- Hinata ( The Servant of the Demon )
Technical Information
Name : Ootori Hinata
Other names ;
Servant of Demon
The innocent looking sister
Demonic personality servant
Died : EC 905

- Shousuke ( The Servant of the Demon )
Technical Information
Name : Ootori Shousuke
Other names ;
Servant of Demon
The devilish looking brother
Calm-like insane servant
Died : EC 905

- Annette ( 15th cook of Ootori )
Technical Information
Name : Annette
Other names ;
Nene Kusanagi (birth name)
Red swordswoman
Hero of the Revolution
Noble of Elphegort
Hero of Lucifenia