A little Party

Note: Two in a day, may end up as 3-

(All of this is things I'd done months back with little additions - I think I added a good 2k so I had to split this chapter and the next XD)

The air surrounding a group of four had started to turn crisp, the leaves crunching beneath their feet as two, behind a bickering second pair, ducked from badly tossed punches listening to the snapping back of childish insults. The cold nipped at their faces dusting colors of red across them, perhaps there was more than just the cold producing the hues of pink, but neither of them could tell. The ginger scoffed while the brunette laughed and rolled his eyes declaring himself the victor, he'd run out of insults last.

All but the brunette knew where they were headed, Dazai following just because he'd been dragged out to go for a stroll. So he'd been told. However, the music catching his ears was indeed not that of a stroll. "You didn't!" He whined spinning on his heels to walk away before the ginger got his arm and tugged him along.

"You needed to get out and do shit. Parties are common after good performances. I haven't looked at the individual shit yet but we won as a school." Chuuya shrugged without looking back. Though the resistance from the Brunette dragging his feet along the ground didn't go unnoticed. For a slimy bean–pole he's not that easy to drag about.

Dazai glared softly, it's half-hearted huff of him not caring but also caring all at once. "I hate parties though..." He mumbled trying to drag himself to the point Chuuya would give up but that didn't seem to be the plan. Chuuya has the determination of a wolf chasing its first sign of food all winter. He doesn't give up or in without good reason, and Dazai's resistance and whining did not fit that criteria.

Approaching inside he was still dragged inside by the tiny ginger. He's nearly amazed that the shrimp was able to drag him along, he's not exactly light. The barring light with music, horrible taste in music he might add, annoys him. The sight of so many people drives him into a shell. He doesn't like people. "Come on Dance," Chuuya shouts over the blaring music trying to pull Dazai towards the crowd, something the brunette wanted nothing to do with. Dazai remains like a stone in his spot staring at the crowd. His heart rate elevates just slightly. the presence of people looming over him, suffocating. Fuck no, he doesn't dance, he's not good at it, that's the small man's thing. He's tempted to tell him he'd rather just watch him but he knows how that sentence sounds, how he really means an underlying complement... perhaps more than that... he needs to get a grip on himself. Luckily, after a few tries to entice him into dancing, he's left alone.

Chuuya paused, staring into Dazai's eyes, hazel, frozen, staring at the crowd of people. He's unsure if it's simple anxiety or if he's truly afraid of being crowded up against others. The hazy color is all he needs to know he should leave Dazai be, let him find a way to adjust or to find his way.

Sitting at a table Dazai hadn't expected there to be anything with alcohol in it... he debated, really he did, considering his current state and the realizations he's been having lately... but he swore it would be a glass just to occupy his time as he searched the moving crowd for ginger, looking through and between people to catch a glimpse of the fun he might, and was probably having. Why did they need him here, isn't he dead-weight at these sorts of events? Either way, he's here now so might as well just... drink. One drink became two and then three before he was interrupted by a ginger pressing his hands on the table slightly out of breath, the sweatshirt he'd been wearing gone. Fuck... he really hates when Chuuya wears crop tops... and the shorts with it is killing him right now. "Alright, come on, stop being a bum!" He hates the sass in Chuuya's tone, the friendly annoyance that rings through with aggravation but sweet. He hates the sound of the ginger's voice... he really does... he hates everything about him. hates how he makes his brain think weird things and entertain ideas he's never dared approach. He hates how he can't keep his attention from sliding to him, focusing on him.