However, instead of getting an answer, Y/N sees Shoto freeze the ground. Freezing the villains in place.

Y/N: *Frowns* "Or you could give me the cold shoulder and just do everything..."

More villains began appearing. Y/N saw Shoto about to freeze them again, but he quickly stopped him.

Y/N: "Come on, man. Let me some."

Shoto looked at Y/N, and just sighed. Y/N smiled and charged at the villains.

Villain 1: "Die kid!!" He and a bunch of other villains charged at Y/N.

Y/N: "Gomu Gomu no Gatling Gun!"

Y/N fires a barrage of punches that quickly takes out all the villains in front of him. A villain that had an axe for a hand appeared behind Y/N, and swung the axe down. Y/N quickly stepped to the side before upper cutting the villain up into the air. While the villain was in midair, more villains surrounded Y/N. So, Y/N stretched his hands and grabbed the axe villain from the air, before quickly spinning around and using the villain to knock out the rest of the villains.

Y/N stopped spinning, and saw all the villains laying on the ground.

Y/N: "Heh." He smirked.

Shoto: "Not bad."

Y/N: "Thanks. You're pretty cool, too. Hey, by the way."

Shoto: "Hm?"

Y/N: "Don't these guys seem too weak? I mean, at first glance, I thought they had gathered their strongest villains. Their elite or something, and would overpower All Might by numbers. But..."

A villain holding a baton suddenly appeared and attacked Shoto. However, Shoto quickly dodged the attack and grabbed the baton and froze it, along with most of the villain's body.

Shoto: "But a closer look shows that the pawns they prepared for us were just a ragtag bunch of thugs."

Y/N: "Uh...yeah."

Shoto: "From what I saw, there were only four or five truly dangerous people. If that's the case, then the next step we should take is..."

Y/N: *Le gasp* "We?! You're opening up a bit! You're not as cold and heartless as I thought."

Shoto ignored Y/N's comment and turned towards a villain.

Shoto: "Hey, at this rate, your cells will slowly die. I want to be a hero. I'd like to avoid something so cruel if possible. On what basis do you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan?" He placed a hand on a villain's face and slowly released some ice.

Y/N: "Oh, dang..."

-Time Skip brought by Y/N trying to be a bad cop and Todoroki trying to be a good cop, but both failing miserably-

After they got some answers from the villain the two boys began walking around. Y/N tried small talking, while eating a piece of meat, to make things not so awkward.

Y/N: "So, what do you like to eat?"

Shoto: "..."

Y/N: "Is your Quirk just ice?"

Shoto: "..."

Y/N: "Is your hair bicolor only on your head? Or in the rest of the body as well?"