Aizawa erases the Quirks of some shooters and uses his scarf to fight them off.

Y/N: "Whoa... Badass!! Yeah!! Go, sensei!! Fuck them up!!"

Deku: "Sense's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?"

Iida: "This is no time for cheering or analysis! Hurry up! We have to go!"

Deku and Y/N nodded, and they all follow Thirteen to the exit; However, the Fog villain appeared in front of them, blocking the way to the exit.

Fog: "I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath."

Deku/(Y/N): "Huh?"

Fog: "I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play."

Thirteen was about to attack, but Bakugo and Kirishima attacked first.

Kirishima: "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?!"

The smoke clears up, revealing that the fog had received no damage.

Fog: "Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

Y/N: "How about this!! Gomu Gomu no Pistol!!"

Y/N stretched his fist forward, but it just went through the villain.

(Y'all know, when Luffy tried punching Smoker, but it didn't work?, yeah, like that.)

Fog: "I'm sorry, young man. That will not work."

Thirteen: "Move away!!"

Fog: "My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

The fog villain then spreads itself and put the students in some kind of dome. Everyone began getting sucked in, as they all got scattered throughout USJ. A portal opened up somewhere in USJ and Y/N fell head first on solid ground.

(Landslide Zone)

Y/N: "Ow..."

Close to Y/N, fell Todoroki, who landed on his feet.

Y/N: "Hello there."

Shoto: "Get up. Villains are here."

Y/N: "Well, then. Let's kick some ass!"

Y/N stood up and got in a battle stance as the villains surrounded Todoroki and him.

Y/N: "So, how do you wanna do this? I take one side, while you the other. Or do you wanna combo moves?"

The Rubber Hero: My Hero Academia X Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara