I wanted to be respectful and I trusted Damiano well so I just went on with it and watched as the guys got last minute makeup touch ups and marked some scenes before starting to film, but the whole time I was more focused on my nerves and how upsetting the news of the video was to me that I wasn't paying attention to anyone else.

'Y/N!' Victoria shouted out from the stool where her makeup was being done for her,

'Huh?' I responded, snapping out of my anxious thoughts,

'Can you bring me my smoothie, it's on the table over there.' She pointed to a table not too far from where she was, when I picked it up I noticed my fingers, when I was nervous or upset I tended to pick at them.

'Here you go!' I said, placing the cup into Victoria's hands and returning to my place on one of the stools next to Victoria.

'You excited to see the music video? It's gonna be so great!' She cheered between sips of her smoothie.

'Mhm...' I dove back into my anxious thoughts, I didn't dare bring up my concerns to Damiano though, he had worked so hard for this and he deserved it, he seemed so excited about the video anyways.

I looked over to where Damiano was sat talking to Aurora, Isabella, and Chiara. I was never overprotective and of course Damiano could talk to other girls but something about him talking to those girls made me uneasy, maybe it was the way they were twirling their hair or batting their eyelashes.

'Total flirts.' I scoffed and looked over to Victoria who was now observing the scene

'Oh for sure!' She replied, I gave her a certain look to which she realised and corrected herself, 'No I just mean you're right, those girls are totally flirting with him, but I can't tell if he's flirting back or not, hang on I'll go find out!' She leaped out of her chair and walked over to Dami and the three girls.

***

'Alright guys let's shoot one!' I heard the director yelp out, Victoria waved me over closer to the actual set and pointed out a chair for me to sit in.

I took my seat and watched as they shot various scenes. Everything about it amazed me; the flashing lights, the costumes, and of course the band's talent. They all seemed to be really enjoying their time with the girls, each taking turns getting to be with Chiara, then being forced to have to settle for Isabella and Aurora.

The storyline was shown so well, you could tell who they were after and Chiara had an incredible talent for acting but I wasn't ready for the next scene about to be shot..

'Cut!' The director roared, 'That was great guys, now Damiano let's film your individual scenes with the girls!'

Victoria walked over to me and took a seat next to me, she opened a bottle of water and slowly sipped on it. 'So what do you think so far?' She said, turning to me, smiling form ear to ear.

'It's so great! You are all so talented!' I replied, now also grinning.

'Action!' The director yelled out, I don't know what I was expecting but I wasn't expecting to see two girls licking my boyfriend, pulling on his hair, and kissing him. I looked him in the eye and he didn't break eye contact for the rest of the scene, which comforted my nerves a little.

'Alright cut!' The director sighed, he sounded quite irritated, 'Damiano, you need to loosen up a bit, not so tense, enjoy yourself you've got two girls throwing themselves at you!'

'Oh uh.. yeah ok, sorry I'll do better.' He shook his head like a dog, and restarted filming. I watched again as Aurora and Isabella took their time to lick every bit of skin damiano was showing, while they tugged on his hair and Isabella started kissing him. I was uncomfortable but I wanted to be supportive, until I noticed just how comfortable he was. He was enjoying all of this way too much, as Isabella kissed him he moved his hands through her hair then down her back, to her ass.