Ringing Down The Foot - Fetish Part 1

Start from the beginning

Seperating from her, I grasped some air and i massaged her feet again.

"It seems someone likes feet!"

"Nah, not everyone's..!" 

Adjusting myself , I went down again but this time I stretched and held her thighs apart as I bought down the full fury of my tounge on her. Licking left and right, i bought my fingers into play as i slowly penetrated her with my middle finger.

" That feels good!" she said as she holds my head with one hand to bring it closer to her pussy, while her other hand groped her right breast. Taking the hint, I removed my fingers and focused solely on my tounge.

"Right there, yep.... Right there!"

Sensing the excitement and sexiness in her voice...... I blew softly, twice inside her pussy as her feet curled and gush of  with orgasm took over her body.

"Fuckk! Fuckkkk" she shouted with excitement as her body quivered with her hand, unknowingly pushing my head towards her pussy.

As I breathe down her (now dripping) vagina... I felt proud on myself for making my lady orgasm. "You're good, you're soo, soo good!". She said as she released my head and opened her legs.

Grasping some air, she sat up on the edge of the bed and opened my pants... Only to find a hard cock, waiting for the softness of her mouth.

She giggled gently as she took my penis in her hands and started to move her warm hand, up and down the length of the cock.

"Someone looks excited" she said as she licked the tip and dragged her tounge towards the sides.

"Ahhh....that feels good" I exclaimed with pleasure as I pinched her nipples and played with her breasts.

"Glog.... Glog.... Glog...." she sucked my penis hard as I held her head and pushed my Cock deeper, inside her mouth as she gargled and chocked on my cock. Taking her mouth off, she gasped some air and licked my balls.

Laying back on her back, she extended her legs and started to rub my dick with feet. She was wearing her heel in one and her other feet was the one to do the rubbing.

"Damnn it!" I exclaimed as I looked at her sexy feet rubbing my dick. The warmth of her legs were different from her mouth and this sensation and feeling was something different.

"You are so sexy"! Grabbing her naked feet, it put it inside my mouth as I threw her head on the bed with her back being arched and her breasts being exposed towards the ceiling.

Slowly removing her other heel, I took both the feet and put them in my mouth as I rubbed my cock. 

"Let me get that condom!"
"Let's do it raw today... Its a safe day for me" she said as she bit her lower lip!

Grabbing her hips and manhanding them towards me, I quickly removed her skirt and the blouse. Opening the hook of her bra, I sucked her breast as I rubbed her pussy with my other hand.

Throwing her back on the bed, I moved closer to her pussy with her legs spreaded apart and being supported on my shoulder.

"Hey, come closer!" asking her to crunch, I held her head and kissed her passionately as i took the pillow and placed it under her back so as to provide a platform to support her.

"Hey, I want you to look at me as I fuck you off"

Placing my Cock on her pussy and creating eye contact with her, I slowly moved inside her. She moaned gently as i stared to move in and out and within seconds I was pounding her vagina.

Closing her eyes and falling on the bed, she moaned heavily as i rubbed the top of her clit with hands.

"Fuck, fuck!" she exclaimed with pleasure as I licked the sole of her feet while my fingers were massaging her clitoris.

"Slow down a little..." she shouted as put her hand on top of mouth so as to cover her mouth.

I speeded up the thrusting as I removed my hand from her pussy and put my index and middle finger inside her mouth. <I don't know why I did that but it just felt sexy. >

Our eyes met as i slowed down for once but little did she knew that I'll be back with a bang as i started to thrust again. "Fuck! Ahhhh......" she shouted as i could feel her insides gripping my penis.

"I'm coming!....." as her eyes closed and body quenched I could sense the excitement of her orgasm.

".......... Ahhhh! Fuck"

"That was good!" she said as her orgasm died down. She again started to rub her feet on my genetial and with a smirky smile on her face she said, "want to shoot inside me?" as she grabbed her breasts  and played with them!