-Seventeen-

Juice and I were officially together, but we were taking things extremely slow. We agreed to let go of everything that had happened, and just start fresh with each other.

And like I knew he would all along, he treated me incredible. Every morning, he would pick me up from my house, and take me to work. He would give me a kiss on the forehead, and a kiss on the lips, and leave me to my work. Then he would get bored with work, and come in and bother me until lunch. He would get me whatever I felt like having for lunch, because he apparently agreed that I had gotten too skinny. Then after work, depending on what the club needed him for he would either spend time with me, or drop me off at home.

He was also trying to be extremely careful around Bobby. Everyone knew we were finally together, and everyone was really nice about it. It was probably the best thing about that came from me getting kidnapped. Nobody wanted to fuck with me because they knew what I had went through.

One person who wouldn't let it go, however, was my mother. And, frankly, I was getting tired of her talking about it. She had begged for the thousandth time today for him to come to dinner tonight, so she could get to know him, like she didn't already know who he was. By mid afternoon, I couldn't handle it anymore.

So I decided to call Juice on the nice iPhone he had gotten me.

"Hey Baby," He answered, "What's up?"

"If you don't come pick me up from my house, I might murder my mom." I said, quietly. She was probably eavesdropping from the hallway.

"I would love to, but I have club shit tonight." He said.

"NO!" I whined. "Why can't I just hang out at your place?"

"Go for it." he said, casually.

"Really?" I asked, surprised he would let me hang out at his apartment alone. So I pressed for more. "Can I just stay over tonight then?"

"That's fine. I'm not sure I'll be home, but you can definitely stay over." he said.

"Aw, thanks babe." I said, smiling.

"Of course. I have to swing by home anyways, so I'll pick you up in a little bit."

"Can't wait." I said, before hanging up.

I packed up a small bag to take over, and texted Juice random pictures of myself making stupid faces to pass the time.

My mom could barely contain her excitement letting Juice in. I could hear her inviting him to dinner, and saying he could come over anytime. I rolled my eyes as I put on Juice's hoodie that I stole.

I heard a small knock, and Juice came in and shut the door the door behind him.

"Hey baby." He said, his gorgeous smile spreading across his face.

I walked over to him, put my arms around his neck, and leaned in to kiss my guy. The care he put into every single time he touched me was incredible and indescribable. Evan and I never had even an ounce of what Juice and I had in all 6 years of being together. I didn't know that I deserved something so good. Mostly because Evan told me I didn't.