-Five-

Juice parked his bike outside of the club, and carefully picked me up from the bike, and set me down.

I patted my skirt down as he took my helmet off. One of his fingers skimmed my skin, and it electrified my body.

Jax coming out of the club knocked me out of my trance, and I walked over to him.

"How come you rode on Juice's bike, but you won't ride on mine?" Jax whined.

"Because I've seen you drive a car, and I wouldn't trust you with 4 wheels, let alone 2. And Juice was so careful with me." I said, smiling over at Juice.

"Hell fucking no. You aren't allowed to fuck Juice." Jax said, getting all 'brother like' protective of me.

"Oh my god! I forgot to ask you who I could fuck?!" I said, getting angry with Jax for the second time today.

"He's part of the club. It just wouldn't feel right." He said, running his hand through his hair.

"So you know Jax, you get no say in who I fuck. Not now, not ever." I said, pushing past him to go into the club and get a drink.

"Adelade, welcome doll!" Chibs said, as I walked through the door.

"I need a drink." I said, taking the beer from his hands, and downing it.

"Tig, Adi needs a beer!" Chibs said, throwing his arm over me, and leading me over to Tig and the bar.

***

There were so many crow eaters and porn stars here, I looked like the fucking virgin Mary.

I wasn't as drunk as I was at the last party, but I was pretty well off. Random guys would come up and talk to me, but I would shoo them away. I hadn't seen Ope all night, I was pissed at Jax, and I couldn't talk to Juice because I didn't want him getting in trouble. So I was alone. And I couldn't go home.

"Heard you're pissed at Jax." Gemma said, handing me a fresh beer, and sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, well some things never change." I said, taking a chug of my beer.

"You know he looks after you like a sister." Gemma said, taking a drink of her own

"Yeah, but it's annoying. Like he was jealous because rode on Juice's bike, but wouldn't ride on his. Like that's so stupid." I said, watching the guys getting with the closest girl in proximity to them.

"He loves you. That's all that is. And someday he won't be so stupid, and might actually act on his feelings. Until then he's going to be an ass. Plain and simple." Gemma said, acting like it was the most normal thing.

"Well who even knows if I'll be around then." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hang in there sweetheart. I know you're strong enough either to wait for the right one, or get out while you can." she said, before getting up and walking away. I got up, and headed towards the bathroom, ready to break the seal. I opened the door, but stopped and covered my eyes right away.

"I am so sorry." I said, to the couple I had walked in on. "I just have to pee. Are you almost done?"

I uncovered my eyes, and wished I hadn't seen what I did.

"Yeah he's almost done. Right Juice?" A crow eater said.

"Shit." He said, taking his dick out of her, and pulling up his pants.

"Sorry." I said, again, slamming the door behind me.

I heard it open, and he stopped me in two steps.

"Adi wait." He said, pulling on my arm to stop me.

"Get your disgusting slut hands off of me." I said, pulling my arm from his grip.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just thought everything with Jax was messed up, and you wouldn't want to try anything, so I messed up. I'm sorry." he rambled.

"So because Jax and I got into it, you had to go fuck the first slut that complimented your fucking mohawk? Well I'm glad you got some, because you aren't getting shit from me anymore." I said, walking back to the bar, and grabbing a bottle from behind the bar, and downing as much of it as I could.

***

The stripper pole was fun. I knew I was going to regret it later, but at the moment, it was exactly what I wanted to do. I had the pole in one hand, and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

I couldn't really see my audience, my vision was too blurry, but I knew they were liking it.

I swung around, but lost my balance. I screamed on my way down, but someone caught me.

"Thank you." I said, before passing out.

***

I woke up in the dorm. Alone. With no idea how I got there. I remembered walking in on Juice, and being pissed at Jax.

And the last place I wanted to be was at the club. Everyone was still passed out, so I decided to walk home. It felt like a walk of shame, but I didn't do anything shameful.

Why did I have to be friends with the worst fucking people?

————————————

Hello readers. If you enjoy my story, that's awesome! Tell your friends and whatnot. I have thirty chapters written as of today, and as I have gotten further and further into my story, I realized I was writing it more towards the Juice angle, and I couldn't keep writing the Jax one out. My thought process started out being a conflicting love triangle, but slowly panned out otherwise. I encourage you to stick it out, because I think I wrote a kick ass story, but if you don't I guess I can see why.

Thank you! And enjoy!