𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 (𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑦)

TW// cussing, talk of suicide & drugs/alcohol, hitting, biting, blood, pain?

Tommy's POV
one week later

I had been having a lot of headaches recently, and my entire spine hurt a lot. I chose not to say anything though. Sure, sometimes I had to ask everyone to be a little more quiet because of my head, but I didn't most of the time when it wasn't as bad.

The lot of us; Clay, Tubbo, Ranboo, Phil, Wilbur, Techno, and myself; all went on a nice little walk through the forest, and eventually came upon the waterfall that I had fell down.

"Heyy! This is where we found Tommy!" Tubbo said. "Is it?" Clay asked. Ranboo nodded.

It was a beautiful waterfall. The water shimmered in the sun and was so clear. And the mist that came from it was nice. There was a wooden deck leading about fifteen feet into the water. I noticed Ranboo putting his hood up and covering his arms.

"Why're you covering up? Isn't it a bit hot out for that?" I asked. "Well, yes, it is, but I can't exactly get wet." He replied. "Why?" "It burns my skin." They said. "Oh, sorry." I apologized for doing nothing.

"I'm gonna walk around some." I said as everyone else sat on the deck. "Alright, mate, be careful!" Phil replied. I shot him a thumbs up, and wandered off.

It was peaceful. The sound of birds chirping and bugs making whatever noises bugs make was calming.

I heard a stick break from behind me. Before I could turn around, I felt a pair of arms grab me, and a hand went over my mouth. I pulled at the persons hand as I desperately tried to get away. I tried kicking at the person but it's kind of difficult to kick backwards and have it work well.

I wiggled their hand just enough to where I could bite down, so I did. The person yelped and let go of my mouth, still holding my torso. I screamed for help just before something hard hit me in the head.

I fell over, my vision going slightly dark. I touched the back of my head, feeling a warm liquid. I looked at my hand to see some blood.

I saw the blurry figure walking towards me. I had seen that blurry figure many times in my life. It looked like my father. But, no, that's impossible. Maybe I'm dreaming. Maybe I'll wake up in my bed soon, back at Phil's house.

Once the figure got closer, I saw that it actually was my father, and I'm not dreaming. He grabbed my wrists and tried pulling me up from the ground. I was too weak to yell, but I tried kicking at him.

I saw a large black figure above us in the sky, that quickly came closer, morphing into Phil. My father was basically tackled away from me by who I think was Techno. Phil pulled me into the sitting position, as I tried to calm my breathing and stop shaking.

I got a sharp pain in my head and my ears rang. I covered my ears. I saw Clay crouch down in front of me, a worried look on his face. Then the pain went away.

"Tommy? Are you alright?" Clay asked. I didn't exactly know if I was or not. I looked over, seeing my father on the ground, being held down my Techno.

"Tommy, who is that?" Phil asked. "T-That's my...father." I said. Clay's face had a weird expression. "That's- no, that can't be him. He looks so...old...and different." He said. "That because he's a drug addict and an alcoholic. It makes him looks twenty years older than what he actually is." I said.

Clay stood and and walked over to father, and kicked him in the side.

"The audacity! You have the nerve to come here and try to take him back?" Clay scoffed. "I went missing, he had to see his mom kill herself, and then you go and beat him up every fucking day?! What father does that? You're a shitty human, man." He spat.

"You went missing? What do you-" Father paused. "Clay?" He asked. "Don't call me that. Don't call me anything, actually. You shouldn't get the privilege to even see me again after what you've done to my brother!" Clay said. "I should kill you right now."

Suddenly, the pain in my head came back, but this time worse than ever. "Ah!" I yelped, holding my head with my eyes closed. I heard shuffling, and then Clays voice.

"You take care of that bastard for me, ok, Tech?" He said. "Got it." Techno replied.

I felt a pair of arms around me.

"Here, let's get you home quickly." Clay said. "Do you think he's..." Phil trailed off. I felt Clay nod.

"Then let's be fast."

Words: 820