"Let me please you," she whispers, and if he hadn't felt so turned on, he would have let out a laugh. 

"Hmm, that sounds really familiar," he grins, letting their noses brush. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." 

The glint in her eyes gave her away. 

"What do you want to do?" He then asks curiously, and she responds with a slight blush to her cheeks hidden in the dark. 

"Well," she drags the word, her eyes falling to his lips momentarily before lifting up to his eyes, "you gave me oral, so I think it would only be right for me to return the favour, don't you think?" 

Jungkook searches her eyes with a rush of sudden excitement. 

"Are you sure?" He asks, "I don't know much, but I heard it could be… difficult to do," 

"I could still give it a shot, unless of course you don't want me to." 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He exclaims in protest, "What makes you think I wouldn't want my dick in your mouth?" 

Hyunji can't help but laugh this time, his enthusiasm completely catching her off guard, but she was definitely enjoying it. 

"Oh God, just thinking about it—so sexy" he groans playfully just to amuse her, and clearly it was working. 

Hyunji's nose wrinkles as her eyes twinkle. 

"You're weird," she responds with a grin she couldn't hold back, but Jungkook's quick to reply back. 

"I'm also really hot, your point?" 

This time she's shoving his shoulder, her wide smile on display as he couldn't contain his either. 

"Hey, I hear no objections," he continues playfully, "so does that mean you admit it?"

"I said nothing!" 

"Exactly, which means you think I'm hot." 

"It does not!" 

"Yes it does!" 

"Do you want a blow job or not?" Hyunji finally exclaims with a giggle, interrupting their banter and reminding Jungkook of the prominent tent in his pj pants. 

"Is that even a question?"

"Well then get off of me!" 

"Alright, alright," 

He lifted his hand from where it rested on her hip and caged her against the mattress, and rolled off the bed, allowing Hyunji to finally sit up. She gazes up at him as he stands by the side of the bed, his eyes falling on her bare body until she slips off the bed and joins him, catching him by surprise by cupping his face and pulling him down for a kiss. 

Their lips meet and his hands circle her waist, pulling her into him before groping her ass and making her moan into his mouth. Her hands then slip  around his bare waist, tracing along his pjs before she's suddenly tugging them down. 

Their lips part and Hyunji falls to her knees, taking his pjs with her for him to then step out of. 

Seeing her gaze up at him through her lashes, her mouth closer to his dick then they ever had been, Jungkook swallows hard

Her fingers are then by the band of his boxers, ready to tug them down as well. 

"Wait," Jungkook cuts in for a moment, catching her off guard. "We should move to the rug so you're more comfortable."