I Use To Be Fat, Things Changed, Part 9

Chapter 9

I began to panic. I don't want to be one of those girls in the movies, helpless.. He had a devilish sexy grin. To be honest, Eric's friend is really hot. I never really put thought.. His dirty blond hair falls perfectly onto his face, and his eyes are really blue. Maybe losing my virginity won't be that bad? I mean come on? He's hot!

He began to slowly kiss my lips then moved to my jaw line, then my neck, continuing to my chest, the I pushed him off. "I-I don't w-want to.." I trembled on my words. This was insane of me to get like this! Act like this! What was I thinking? "Oh c'mon Charlie! Don't be a wuss, it'll only hurt for a split second.." he said the last seven words in a husky tone. It made my heart beat speed up. I was nervous. I can't do THIS with my brothers best friend! Plus what would my brother say? Oh god no!

He pressed his lips onto mine again. I pushed him away again. "No!" I shouted. Trying to get to my feet. Which i couldn't cause his legs were locked onto both sides of me. "Craig! Get off me!" I cried. What the hell is he doing?

He started to nibble on my ear. His breath was hot, but I could smell the alcohol.. I began to move my head side to side. "Craig! I'm not joking!" I cried once more. He squeezed my arms. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Charlie." He said angrily, squeezing my tighter and tighter at every word he spoke. Hot tears that burned my eyes began to spill out as he took off my pants. I was sobbing hysterically.

He unbuttoned his pant and threw them to the floor. I began to kick under him. "Craig! Stop it! Stop it Craig!" I screamed. But that made matters worse, it seemed to make him feel powerful, and more into it. Tears were running down my cheeks, he looked at me and then made his bottom lip pout. "Don't cry.. I haven't even stuck it in..... yet.." He said, which made me scared. Yet? YET!

"Craig no! Do you know what this is!" I yelled, trying to squirm my way out. He nodded his head. "Course I do babe, sex." He said proudly. I shook my head violently. "Rape." I spat with venom, my face in a deep scowl. I couldn't even explain the disgust I felt towards him, but all that soon faded and I became scared once again once i saw him take off his boxers.

He began to take off my underwear, but i made it a struggle for him... It didn't work. He managed to pull them off to reach my knees. "Craig! Please! Stop! Please!" I begged. But he blocked it out..

Then... his erection came closer and closer.. and ... he stuck it in..

---

I was in my room hugging my knees. Tears were spilling out of my eyes. I can't believe it. I would never believe it. But it happened. I was raped. How could this happen? HOW! I didn't want to, I said no.

And it was by a guy I trusted. Not only me, but my brother too. We trusted him. I don't trust him anymore. No way in hell!

I hate his guts! I hate him! Why did this have to happen to me? I can't tell Eric, I can't tell mom or dad.. I can't tell no one. I just can't. What will they say? What will they do? Maybe put him in jail or something? That'd be great! But who would want that on someone else? But.. he did.. do.. that to me. Maybe I should tell!

But they wouldn't believe me. Craig is the best liar you will ever meet. He could say that I was talking with some guy and led him to a room with me, or something.

Oh god, what would he do if i told?

This is terrible.. What am I going to--

My thoughts were cut off by Eric yelling from down stairs. "Charlie! I'm going out to the mall with Craig and the guys, want to come with?" he asked through the locked door. Just the sound of his name made me cry. I felt sick, like i was about to barf sick. It's disgusting how someone could do such a thing like that.

"Charlie?" My brother questioned from down stairs. "No!" I quickly replied. I wouldn't have replied if i had my door so I could just close it and cry and not have him catching me crying like a little baby.

He left out the door and i heard him start the car.

Once I was sure he was gone, my silent sobs became loud sobs. I would scream "Why me!" every here and then and then a "I hate you!" too..

--

2 weeks later.

Still nobody knows about the whole "incident" but Craig. He acts as if nothing happened. But that doesn't keep me from avoiding him. Emily even had some concerns for me.. but I said I was fine, that I was getting PMS. I said the same to my brother. My parents didn't notice a thing, their still busy with their work life. As always.

As of right now Emily and I are sitting on my bed thinking of something to do on this boring Saturday.

"Ice skating?" Emily suggested.

"Nah.."

"Roller Skating?" She suggested another.

I shook my head.

"Then what?" She groaned.

I smiled at her. "Why don't we go to the store and buy some stuff. I'm craving spinach dip with strawberry's!" I said excitedly. Emily scrunched her nose. "What?" I asked.

She shrugged. "You have some weird cravings.." she gave a little giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!

All I know is that i'm determined to finish this story because this was my first story on wattpad !!!!!!! FIRST! lol <3 vote comment ......... if you want?