I Use To Be Fat, Things Changed. Part 5

Chapter 5

"Why are you two staring at me like that?" Drew asked, confused. "Your-" I finished the sentence for Eric. "Gay?"

Drew's mouth formed into a line, like he was about to laugh. "What?" I asked. He shook his head. "Im not gay!" he bursted out into laughter. I sighed in relief. My brother was laughing with him. "Well, since you not gay," my brother smiled. "get your ass out of my sisters room." he pointed to the door with a serious face. Drew put his hands up like he surrendered. "Yes sir" he walked out of my room. I frowned. "Get over it." my brother got up and left.

Jerk.

Later on, I was laying in my bed listening to music. I wasn't blowing up my speakers like those rebellious people in the movies who are pissed cause' their not getting it there way. I heard a light knock on my door, and before I could say come in my mom was already in my room. She turned off my stereo. "Yes?" I asked my mom. "Honey, are you still a virgin?" she asked as if she were asking 'Honey, are you going to the movies tonight?'

"Yes." I answered.

"Why?" she asked.

"I haven't found the right person.."

She began to laugh. "Right person my ass!"

"Mom!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes. "You are so ridiculous! I wasn't a virgin at this age." she laughed. "I know. You were pregnant." I looked away. She didn't say a word for at least a minute. "When you got pregnant with me after you had Eric.. did you ever think of-" she cut me off. "Having an abortion? Yes, but it was wrong." she sighed. "But look at me now." she smiled. "I have it all!" she smiled. "Yup." I laid back in my bed. "Well Saturday your brothers having his party, me and your father will be out all night until the party is over." she said while walking to the door. "You said yes?" I asked but she was already out the door.

Regular parents tell kids not to have parties, regular parent try to keep their kids from having sex. My parents are the total opposite of regular parents. You could be getting fucked on the counter and my mom would probably say, 'Clean up when your done.' yes. She would most likely say that. She told my brother that.

When I woke up the next morning, my brother was banging on my door. "Go away.." I murmured. My brother busted the door open. "What the fuck!" I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Get you lazy ass up! We're gonna be late." he said. "You busted open my door just to tell me that!" I yelled. I looked at me. "Yes." he shrugged and said in a 'duh' tone.

"That's coming out of your allowance." I headed to the bathroom.

"No." he replied.

"Yes!"

"You cant make me." he sounded like a 5 year old.

"I know who can."

"Who?" he questioned.

"Mom and dad." I replied.

"What about them?"

"They can make you." I said frustrated.

"Make me what?" he asked stupidly.

"Make you pay!" I yelled.

"Pay for what?"

"The door!" I yelled louder than before.

"What door?" he asked.

"Just go..." I pointed his way out.

He laughed and walked out.

He so annoying.

After a whole hour and 30 minutes I was reading to go. I walked down stairs and saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and read it.

Charlie, my lovely sister.

I left already and took all the car keys. You have no ride what so ever. So I guess your walking.

Love you,

Eric

P.S maybe next time you'll put on your alarm.

Fucking. Ass. Hole.

I opened the front door and it was pouring rain outside. "Fucking. Ass. Hole." I whispered. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and dialed Eric's number. It rang and rang and rang and then I was sent to voicemail. I received a text.

Eric: Wy the fuk r u callin?! Im in clas

Me: It's pouring outside!

Eric: Poor bby get 2 walkin.

Me: uh no.

Eric: wtf

Me: get someone to drive me!

Eric: fine.

20 minutes later someone beeped their horn. I looked outside and saw a nice shiny gray mustang. I grabbed an umbrella and walked to the car and got in quickly. I looked at the driver and it was Drew.

His black hair was messy and his brown eyes were staring at me. "Yes?" I asked. He ignored me and drove on. It was silent for a long time. It was annoying. He finally spoke. "Emily told me that you use to be... fat." he said staring at the rode. "Uh, yeah. I lost it this summer." I looked at him. It got silent again. "So, you and Emily are step?" I asked.

"Yeah." he replied

"How?"

"Does it really matter?" he sounded annoyed.

"Jeez, I'm sorry.." I looked out the window. What's biting his butt?

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Tell me what you think? I know this chapter is a bit boring. Give me feed back(:

VOTE(: COMMENT :D BBEECCOOMMEE AA FFAANN=^{D