Chapter 3

ALEK'S POV
I led Marley down the stairs into the pack living room.

My beta, Colton, Tanya and Blake sat around on the couches.

"Alpha." They bowed their heads at me.

"Marley this is Colton, my beta, and his mate Tanya. This is Blake, my third in command. Guys this is my mate Marley."

Marley looked scared. She gently waved at the group. Tanya jumped up and ran to her. "Hey I'm Tanya. I can't believe alpha Alek met his mate! You're so pretty. How old are you? You're hair is so gorgeous! You have to let me do it!" Tanya reached out to touch Marley's hair.

My once playful Marley started moving behind me, attempting to get away from Tanya.

"Tanya. Leave the girl alone. Sorry Marley, she doesn't have any girl friends so.." Colton joked.

Tanya reached back and hit him across the head. "Shut up."

I slid my arm around Marley's shoulder to make her feel better. "She doesn't bite." I whispered to her.

Marley nodded. "Hi. Thank you, sure I'll let you do my hair sometime, I'm 17."

I hadn't even asked this yet! My little mate was four years younger than me!

"17! Why are you with this old geyser?" Blake laughed.

I growled. "Oh chill out Alek. I'm kidding. You know I love you." He cooed.

Suddenly, there was a light subtle growl from beside me. We all turned to see Marley glaring at Blake.

"You go Marley! That's your man and your man only!" Tanya yelled.

Marley blushed. "Sorry Blake. It's ya know the wolf.." She mumbled.

"Oh right sure! Blame it on the wolf! And to think I thought we were friends!" Blake cried out in a gay mans voice, pretending to cry.

"Colton cut it out. Hey Alek, it's time for the hunt." Blake said, while standing up.

Marley looked up at me sadly. "You're leaving? Don't leave me." She whispered so no one else could hear. She wrapped her arms around my stomach.

"Blake. Colton. You two go ahead, I'm staying here with Marley." I demanded.

"Oh pish posh! You guys go! Marley and I will stay here to have a little girl time!"

I openly sighed. "Will you be okay here without me baby?" Marley blushed deeply at the name.

She nodded slowly. I gave her a gentle kiss. "If you need me, tell Tanya to call me okay?"

I should've marked her so she could talk to me through the link. I would ask her about doing that tonight. Once I mark her, I will feel a lot better. I know she'll be able to reach me anytime when she's in danger then.

Marley nodded."You should go." She gave me a half smile.

I gave her one last hug before walking out the door, Blake and Colton following close behind.

MARLEY'S POV

Tanya and I currently laying upside down off the couches in the living room laughing our asses off at vines on Tanya's phone.

We watched movies first, ate 3 whole pizzas, broke about 50 glass plates after trying to make a plate tower with them. ALL of these were Tanya's ideas.

The door busted open, three pairs of footsteps starts walking towards us.

I was so caught up in the videos, I didn't notice that the footsteps belonged to Colton, Blake and Alek.

Alek looked down at me with a smile on his face. I reached my arms in the air for him to pick me up like a child.

He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, laying my head on his shoulder. "Hey baby." He whispered.

"I missed you muffin." I mumbled into his neck.

"So as soon as your mate gets back, you leave me? I was there for you in your darkest hour Marley." Tanya cried.

"Hey, it's okay you have me." Colton smiled at her. "Get back you rodent. Goodnight everybody." Tanya yelled while running to her room in the pack house, Colton following close behind.

Alek carried me up to his room, and laid me down on the bed. He walked over to his closet. "Hey muffin?"

"Yeah baby?" Alek peeked his head out of the closet. "I need to get out of this party dress. I've had it on for like a day now." I giggled.

"Okay." He ducked back into the closet walking back out with a big tee shirt. "I would give you some boxers or sweats to wear but..." He smirked at me.

I snatched the shirt from him, walking to the bathroom to change. Slamming the door on the way.

"Awe. You know I was kidding sugar. If you want pants to wear I can give you some."

"Marley."

"Baby?"

"Are you mad?"

"Marley can you answer me?"

I opened the door. I planned on looking sad to make him feel bad for his little joke. But when I saw Alek in all his almost naked glory, I was stunned.

"Hot damn muffin." I sighed, still checking him out, in his underwear.

He chuckled. "Come lay down."

Once we were laying in the bed, he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"We have a lot to talk about." Alek whispered in my ear.

"Yeah. I'm going to have to go home soon too." I sighed.

"Sh sh sh. We'll settle everything in the morning. Go to sleep baby."