So much time had passed and the program's staff members should've arrived long ago. Yet apart from Shui Miao's cries, the passage to the outside was still as quiet as ever. It was like this cafeteria, no, this entire prison only had the two of them.

No, wasn't this impossible?

Lian Susu no longer cared about Shui Miao. She took out the communicator and turned on the broadcast screen. Even if the program group ignored them, weren't there viewers? Someone would definitely have called the police when they saw it-

[It started so soon? It can't be helped this time.]

[Not enough, not enough. I want to see more fear. I want to see the previous scene.]

[Haha, no one will come to rescue you even if you scream until your neck is broken.]

[I want to laugh too, hehehe.]

What the hell was going on in the live broadcast room? Were she and her agent cheated?

Lian Susu's hand slipped and the communicator fell directly to the ground. The barrage was still swiping frantically but she had no intention of picking it up. Her hands were shaking constantly and she pulled her mobile phone out of her pocket to call her agent.

The moment she unlocked it, she collapsed because her phone clearly showed: No signal.

Lian Susu didn't give up and tried again. However, she couldn't make any outgoing calls. The same went for texting or WeChat.

Only the strange, mentally ill Shui Miao and the smiley face remaining in the entire cafeteria. Lian Susu didn't know why. Shui Miao obviously didn't raise her head but Lian Susu felt that the smiley face on the inside of the arm was staring at her.

She couldn't bear it anymore. She couldn't even scream. She just turned, ran past Shui Miao and ran to the place she entered from, trying to find the exit to go out.

"Can anyone hear me? Do you know where the exit is?" After leaving the cafeteria, Lian Susu didn't go back to her room. She kept walking around the prison, calling out. She felt her voice becoming dry but she didn't dare go back. She wanted to find the exit and leave here.

However, no one responded to her. Lian Susu cried and made a fuss but in the end, she could only accept it and return to her room for a brief rest.

***

The next day after the reincarnators entered.

Xiao Li was awakened by the laugher next door. He opened his eyes and sat up from the bed. The memories of last night flooded his brain.

Before he could think about what happened in the next room, Xiao Li pressed a hand to his temple and tried to recall the shadow he saw last night. However, he couldn't remember anything. It was like his memory was erased by an eraser. He had stared at the jailer and was forced to return to bed to fall asleep. It was like he was hypnotized.

He couldn't remember what the jailer looked like, nor did he remember any clues. Thus, he slept until dawn.

Was this the reason why the prison was able to maintain order despite having no other personnel? There didn't need to be a high force value. They only needed to possess such a special ability to be invincible.

Xiao Li guessed it wasn't just at night. As long as the 'prisoners' showed some extraordinary actions, these hidden jailers would appear and use this ability to make the 'prisoner' go back to sleep. He just didn't know if the extraordinary actions included the task: prison break.

...Well, there was a 99.9% chance that it was included.

Xiao Li lowered his head and asked Tan Li lying on the pillow, "Did you see the face of the jailer last night?"