[darling? ur not home yet..
where r u? 💔]

[Ur "bf" misses u 😭]

Y/N read the messages quietly and looked at Streber.

"Are you SURE that you didnt see the messages??" Y/N blushed because they were embarrassed.

Streber took a deep breath in, and sighed,

"Yeah.. I did... Why is he calling you that? Is he your boyfriend?" Streber started asking questions and he looked very, very upset.

"N-No! Why would I? Its a part of the deal! He just calls me by those weird stuff.." Y/N crossed their arms and looked away.

"T-Then, why wouldn't you tell the cops? If he is making you uncomfortable, tell the police!"  Streber yelled and he started to become angry.

"L-Listen, Streber! If I tell the cops, he will know, and hurt you, or Kevin! Or maybe even both!" Y/N explained.

Streber sighed.

"You are lucky I dont have my phone right now." Streber looked away from Y/N.

"If you get hurt, its not MY fault." Streber said, but deep inside, he will care for Y/N since they are best friends.

"And! I wont be there for you!" Streber added.

"Hmph!" Streber looked away, even more, closing his eyes and trying his best to look like he doesnt care.

Y/N chuckled and apologized.

"Im sorry, Strebs.. Im doing it for you, Kevin, and everyone else." Y/N patted Streber's shoulder.

Streber sighed and said,

"Fine, as long as that devil doesn't hurt you, or Kevin, Im fine with him."
Streber rolled his eyes.

Y/N chuckled and hugged Streber.
Streber was confused on this sudden hug, but eventually hugged back.

Y/N pulled away and Streber asked,

"So, tell me... Are you in love with the person who ripped of my arm?" Streber joked.

Y/N widened their eyes and started blushing.

"I-Im not!" Y/N laughed nervously.

The hospital room door opened, which made both Y/N and Streber look.

It was Kevin, holding a small bag of candy from the place he worked.

"Streber! Y/N!" Kevin greeted and put the paper bag on the table beside the hospital bed.

Y/N's ringtone started playing. Y/N knew who it was, and they looked at Streber, trying to tell him who was calling.

"I have a call, be right back!" Y/N quickly ran out of the room, and answered their phone.

"Bob, again?" Y/N whispered loudly.

"When are you going home, love?" Bob asked.

"Kevin just arrived, and I cant leave just yet." Y/N answered.

"Can you go home after.. 15 minutes, please darlin'?~" Bob begged.

"Pleaseee~~~" Bob begged.

"Ugh, Bob, I still have to hang out with my friends!" Y/N said loudly.

"Go home after 30 minutes." Bob demanded.
His voice turned from sweet, to scary and.. more attractive...

Thus scared Y/N which made them agree.

"Y-yes, Bob. I will dont worry." Y/N chuckled nervously.

"Good girl/boy.~" Bob said seductively.

Bob calling them that, made them blush so hard and said.

"O-okay, uh well uhm, I'll go now..."
Y/N quickly hung up the phone so Bob couldn't say anything.
Y/N sighed and turned around to see Kevin, shocked. Seeing Kevin them jump and yelp.

"W-Who just called you.. 'G-good girl/boy'?" Kevin questioned while squinting his eyes.

"N-Nobody!" Y/N chuckled nervously, still blushing and ran inside the room.

Kevin followed, still shocked and told Streber,

"Someone just called Y/N 'Good girl/boy'.. I think they have a secret Sugar Da-"

"KEVIN? EW!"

Kevin and Streber chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y

es
~~~~~~~~~~~~

1034 words