After looking to find Lovia talking to this boy Peter had seen already Remus shrugged and gave Peter a kind smile. "If that's what you want."

"I do."

Still, the smile Peter returned didn't reach his eyes. And his voice was not all that careless either.

oOoOoOo

A few stands away Lovia was once again meeting Ivan's presence. He had found her after looking for a place for himself and his friends. Eager to see his best friend compete and hopefully triumph.

And as he had caught her eye, Lovia had spotted Peter in the other row too.  Sitting between his friends he looked comfortable and excited for the game. Though, she felt as though something was off with him. Just as he turned to look at her as well, Lovia turned back to look at Ivan who was currently talking to her.

"You know this guy?" Ivan asked, his Bulgarian accent deep and harsh.

Lovia's eye switched from Ivan to Peter once again to make sure she meant her and her childhood friend. "Who? Peter?"

"Peter Pettigrew, yes. I have seen you two together before. The night he came here." Ivan's voice wasn't accusing but curious all the way. "How do you know him?"

She was confused by this question. Because how would Ivan know Peter. And why would he ask her about him. Was Peter famous or something? "I do know him, yes. He's a childhood friend."

"Ah interesting."

"How? How do you know him?"

Ivan laughed shortly before looking at her in slight disbelief. "I don't actually know him. But know of him. Everyone kinda does." He looked as though this was common knowledge.

Lovia was even more confused now. She looked at him perplexed and bewildered all the way. Why would everyone know of Peter. He surely wasn't the one for much attention. He had never liked that, she remembered. He hated to be the center of attention. And in the end Ivan had only been here for the matter of a couple of days.

"Please do explain. Why is Peter well known here?"

"It's his friend group. The call themselves the marauders. Or others chose too. I'm not quite sure to be honest. They do pranks and stuff like that, I've heard. Mischievous and funny guys, people say they are."

Interesting. How very interesting. Lovia once again turned to look at Peter and their eyes met. Finally they did. And Lovia was able to read much from his expression. Many emotions but not a full story.

However, if Peter had been able to do so he would have told her their story. The story of how he met these boys who turned into his brother from time to time.

Flashback 1970:

Families were gathered at platform 9 3/4 at the king's cross central station. Parents, grandparents, friends and children. They all came here to say goodbye to relatives of any form. Most of the non-attending visitors were young parents though.

The new generation of children who was to become students was going to step into the Hogwarts express today. This was the day most of the children had been waiting for their entire lives, which were quite short to this day. The chance to learn everything there was to about magic was given them and now they were going to step into their ancestors footsteps. Learning about spells, magical creatures and destiny was what students were going to face in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

So would four little boys who had said goodbye to their families and were now stepping into the train that was going to bring them through the highlands.