"You are happy beyond limits now! Why?" he asked.

"You don't know?" she asked moving away from him and looking at him.

He shook his head stopping the car as they reached the destination. Ragini huffed and looked away while he came out of the car and moved towards her side. He opened the door and forwarded his hand to her. She looked other way huffing again.

"Arey!" he bent to see her.

"I am not coming!" she said twisting her lips.

"Then I don't mind taking you in my arms my little pie!" he said and immediately took her into his arms before she could even react.

He pushed the door with his leg and started moving towards the area where they have to go.

"Sanskar!" Ragini called melting in his gesture.

"Hmm!" he hummed smiling.

"You really didn't understand why I am happy beyond limits?" She asked.

"Oh My cutie pie... Why would I lie?" he asked her pecking her nose.

She pouted.

"Put me down!" she said adamantly.

"Two minutes!" he said.

She pouted and looked away. He then placed her down on her feet. She was about to turn around but he held her through waist stopping her.

"Tell me why are you happy beyond limits?" he asked.

"Because we are going to spend some quality time together for the first time after our confession." Ragini said slapping his cheek a little playfully.

Sanskar chuckled.

"Oh! I thought because you are going on a first ever date in your life." Sanskar said.

"Oh please! Don't give more importance to yourself. You aren't my first ever date!" she said giving attitude.

"Really?" he asked shocked and leaving her.

"Yes!" she said with attitude.

"Who the hell is he?" Sanskar asked possessively.

"Why should I say?" she asked looking away.

Her eyes shined as she saw a beautifully decorated area there. She was about to say something but he turned her towards him.

"Tell me Miss. Glasses!" he whined.

"Arey let me see. That beautiful..." he interrupted her.

"Did he kiss you?" he asked.

"Of course he did!" she said.

Sanskar felt upset. She didn't tell him till now. Ragini giggled and kissed his cheek tight.

"My first ever date is my father Mr. He had always made me and my twin sister special with surprise dinner dates leaving my mother behind." She said.

Sanskar frowned but then couldn't help but smile. He pulled her close and hugged her tight.

"You were teasing me!" he stated pecking her head.

She giggled.

"Let me see no!" she said and moved back.

As she started moving close to the decorated area her eyes widened as she saw it was a steamer boat.