Shekhar chuckled and left from there not paying attention to their whining for each other.

****

"Wear lenses pleaseeeee!" Mishti pleaded with puppy face.

Ragini couldn't just deny her that puppy face. She huffed and got her lenses from the cupboard. She wore them and all she could feel was something missing in her. Her glasses are her favourite whether anybody call it obstacle or not. She really had so much adopted them as her part that she doesn't prefer lenses. She feels she looks more beautiful in those glasses.

"Damn! If I weren't straight, if I weren't your twin, I would have already kidnapped you and get married keeping you for myself whole life." Mishti said kissing Ragini's cheek.

"You forgot siblings are for life!" Ragini said smiling.

"Yeah then comes someone uninvited and then snatch away their siblings forever calling themselves as their partner. That's why I want it to be marriage!" Mishti said pointing.

Ragini shook her head in disbelief. Ragini's phone beeped making both of them look at it.

"He is here!" Ragini said excited.

"Chalo!" Mishti pulled her along with her.

Sanskar stood there mesmerized as he saw her. But he frowned seeing her with no glasses.

"Where are your glasses?" He asked without even complimenting her.

Ragini pouted as he didn't compliment her.

"So mean jijs! Here she stood stunning in front of you and you are concerned about her glasses." Mishti said angrily.

"Go get her glasses Mishti!" He said.

"Arey she is wearing lenses!" Mishti said.

"Would you mind getting my girl's glasses Miss. Saali sahiba?" Sanskar looked at her angrily.

Mishti stamped her leg and left inside to get Ragini's glasses. He didn't talk anything while Ragini is looking at him with pout. He snatched Ragini's glasses from Mishti as soon as she got them.

"Change!" He said passing her glasses.

Ragini nodded. She changed her lenses to glasses again and looked at Sanskar. Sanskar smiled bright seeing her back to normal.

"Now you look stunning my cutie pie!" he said cupping her face and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ragini is just staring him lovingly. Mishti smiled hearing him. How much her sister is Lucky to get Sanskar in her life? She thought. Yeah she is lucky as much as her sister too but her love for her sister is a bit more than self love for herself.

"Shall we go?" Sanskar asked.

Ragini nodded. Mishti pecked Ragini's cheek and waved bye to them screaming to enjoy.

RagSan are going in car. Suddenly Ragini started humming due to her happiness and it slowly turned to a song. Sanskar was mesmerized by her singing. He never knew she could sing. She had never told him. Ragini placed her head on Sanskar's shoulder with happy smile on her face once she stopped singing.

"That was soothing beautiful Miss. Glasses!" Sanskar said pecking her head.

Ragini grinned happily looking at him.

"You never told me you sing?" he asked.

"It's that I sing only when I am happy beyond limits." Ragini said.