ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ // ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

• ------------------------------------------------------------- •

- ʀᴏᴏᴍ 611 - sᴜʙᴠɪsɪᴏɴ -

- ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs ᴍᴏᴏɴ - ɢʜᴏsᴛ -

- ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴘᴛ. 2 - sʟɪᴘᴋɴᴏᴛ -

- 505 - ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs -

- ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ - ᴏᴀsɪs -

- ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ - ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀʜᴏᴏᴅ -

- ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ -

• ---------------------------------------------------------------- •

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛᴀɢᴇ.

• ---------------------------------------------------------------- •

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Laughter.

It was all you heard while on your shift. Little children having the time of their lives, others playing with the daycare attendant.

You didn't know why, but you were not very fond of the daycare attendant, and you were pretty sure the feeling was mutual. Everytime you even remotely tried to be nice to him, you just got a glare and the cold shoulder. Anything you did seemed to be wrong to him.

And don't even get started on Moon.

Moon was a total asshole in your eyes. Always bitching if someone wasn't asleep on time, never listening to what you told him, etc. You despised him.

You placed your headphones on your head, turning up your music all the way, leaving Sun to deal with the kids. Lord knows you didn't want to.

"(Y/N)?"

"(Y/N),"

"(Y/N)!"

"WHAT?" You yelled angrily in response. There stood Sun, awkwardly staring at you. He wasn't trying to yell, but you didn't hear him, or rather, ignoring him.

"Your shift ended 2 hours ago..." Sun replied, obviously annoyed.

"Thank fuck!" You said, shooting up from your chair.

"Language!" You heard from the daycare as you rushed to the back to grab your stuff. You gathered your few things and walked to the front desk. You grabbed your phone, heading on your way.

"Damn, not even a 'goodbye'?" You said to the daycare attendant as you stood in the doorway. He gave you a very unamused look as he pointed out the door.

Just as you turned to leave, the room went black. All you could make out was little glow in the dark stars littering the ceiling.You tried to turn the lights back on with no luck. You turn around, with Sun nowhere in sight.

"Well shit."

• ---------------------------------------------------------------- •

ᴀ/ɴ

i caved

- cos/venus