Simon Dominic

Based on the Korean variety show "return of superman"

'OH, it's a new house! Let's have a look around!'

The camera's panned on different views and angles of your house such as your room, the kitchen, the living room, the bathrooms, and your kids room.

'AWW ! How precious!!'

The camera then moved to show the view of two sleeping kids cuddling.

'AH! I think i know who our new superman are!' They look just like him.

The little girl moved around which caused her brother to wake up. They squirmed around until they were fully woken up. They had noticed the cameras around their room and went up to them. They looked at the cameras with so much curiosity.

'AH! The cameras must be unfamiliar to them.'

"Appa. Eomma." The little girl called out for her parents.

She walked out of their shared bedroom, her brother following behind her into your bedroom whom you shared with your husband.

The little girl walked on her father's side of the bed and started calling out for him to wake up. Meanwhile the little boy walked over to the mother's side and climbed up into the bed and laid on your chest

'wow! you can really see the different personalities they have'

"Appa.Appa" the little girl called out to her father.

You had woken up to the sound of her voice but Simon wasn't moving an inch.

"Jiyoung. Jihwan. Good Morning!"  you said as you held them both.

They returned the hugs but Jiyoung even kissed your cheek.

"Jiyoung you only kiss me when you want something. What is it?" You said tickling her a little.

"Food" she said cheesing

"Me too" Jihwan said raising from your chest doing the same as she did.

"I knew it" you said while tickling both of them making them giggle. "Ok can you guys wake appa up while i go cook breakfast."

"Appa! Wake up! Appa!" They said while trying to wake him up.

'Appa' you should wake up!'

"AAAAPPPAAAAA" the twins said at the same time.

Simon jumped out of his sleep. "Ah! ya'll scared me."

"Wake up" Jiyoung whined. "Play with us" Jihwan said as they laid on his chest.

He found their actions sweet and adorable.

"why? did you guys miss me?" he said but with nothing but sweetness in his voice.

'Omo! We have never seen him act this way before. He must be soft for them.'

"Yes! We missed you a lot" the twins say in sync.

"I missed you to my pretty daughter and my handsome son."  he said kissing them on their foreheads. "Come on let's go play!"

"yyyyaaaayyy come on" Jiyoung said pulling her brother along with her into the living room.

"They're so cute" he said following them while adoring them. They played for a while until it was time for them to eat.

"Children come eat." You said calling out to the kids and Simon.

"What about me?" Simon said walking into the kitchen confused. "I called out for you as well." You said smirking while setting the kids in their chairs.

"Yah" Simon said offended as he walked up to you and started ticking you.

'Aw what lovely couple.'

"Ok.Ok. Im sorry Jagiya let's eat." You said out of breath from laughing so much.

We were all quietly eating when she remembered that the kids didn't know what was going on.

"Jiyoung, Jihwan you know eomma isn't gonna be with you at all this week right?" She said nervous to see their reaction.

"Why?" Jiyoung said as she stopped eating. She noticed Jihwan tearing up because he is a mama's boy.

"Jihwan don't cry eomma will be back soon and you can always call me. " I she said wiping the tear that fell.

"Eomma I don't want you to go. Can't you just stay here?" He said reaching for her. She also started to tear up because this is the first time she's gonna be away from them.

"Eomma has to ok? I promise I'll bring you lots of candy and toys back." She said which calmed him down.

"Ok but don't forget and make sure you bring Jiyoung back some as well." He said and she chuckled.

'Aww he's such a caring brother.'

"Ok I won't, I promise." She had sat him back down and we all finished eating and she went to go get ready to leave.

Once she was done gathering everything that she needed she said her goodbyes to the kids which was quite difficult.

Simon walked her to the door. She started full blown crying now. Simon pulled her into his chest and hugged her.

"Jagiya I don't wanna leave, I wanna stay with you and the kids." She said holding him as tight as she can really not wanting to leave.

'Omo she must be scared and nervous to leave them'

"Jagiya we wish you could stay as well but we have the show to film. You can always call us whenever you want." He said rubbing her back.

"Ok" She said and calmed down her crying while still holding onto him tightly.

Once she was calmed down Simon grabbed her face and lifted it to where she was looking at him. He leaned down and gave her a kiss.

"Make sure you call us whenever you miss us ok!" He said once he pulled away from the kiss.

"Ok" she said then her phone had made the notification sound. "Ahh I have to go my ride is here"

She said goodbye to him and gave him a goodbye kiss.

This is just a little family imagine. Enjoy 😊