Law Cafe- Bae Joon

You being Kim Jung Ho's younger sister and secretly dating Bae Joon. Him finding out

Readers POV:
I was woken up by my older brother Jung Ho. "Yah Kim dayoung get up right now. If you want to help Yuri in her shop." I started to get annoyed and started throwing a fit but got up since i wanted to help her. Once I got up I told Jung Ho good morning. I then went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then got into the shower. Once i got out I wore this

I had walked downstairs to Yoo ri's cafe where my boyfriend was

I had walked downstairs to Yoo ri's cafe where my boyfriend was. I walked in and saw joon oppa wiping down tables and  Eun Kang making coffee. "Oppa" I say walking towards him smiling brightly and he looked up at me.

"Hm jagi" he says walking towards me and giving me a hug and a kiss. I then started to get shy and lightly hit his chest. We then sat at the table. But i was on Joon's lap a bit. But we continued to talk to each other. 

But then we heard someone clear their throat so we backed away from each other. We look and saw and it was only Eun Kang looking at us annoyed which made us sigh in relief.

"Yah its too early in the morning for you guys to be all lovey dovey." See the thing is Eun Kang already knew about us dating because one day he had caught us in the cafe on an early morning making out and being lovey dovey like the couple that we are.

"Can't you just let us love on eachother while we can hyung" Joon oppa said while hugging me and pouting. Eun Kang just nodded while still looking annoyed.

We grinned happily and continued on with our conversation. "Oh oppa we're matching" i said giggling. "Oh your right" Joon said smiling. "Oppa i missed you so much" i said while giving him kisses all over his face.

"I missed you too" Joon said while doing the same to me. As we were continuing our conversation we lost trech of time not realizing that it was opening hours. "Yah Eun Kang make me a-" said my brother but stopped when he saw me and Joon and the position we were in. (she is straddling him)

Joon and I looked at Jung Ho in shock. "YAH KIM GAYOUNG IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN FROM HIS LAP THIS INSTANT." Jung Ho said while chasing me around the table. "Oppa calm down and let me explain" i said running behind Joon oppa. "Right hyung calm down and let us explain." Joon said nervous.

"WHAT?? LET YOU EXPLAIN WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN YAHH BAE JOON COME HERE YOU PUNK HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY BABY SISTER." Jung Ho said still angry.

Just then Yoo Ri unnie came in  and Joon and I ran behind her scared. "UNNIE control your husband" i said pointing at Jung Ho. Jung ho was still yelling. "YAH KIM JUNG HO BE QUIET SO WE CAN SIT DOWN AND TALK ABOUT THIS" Yoo Ri unnie said yelling at Jung Ho.

We all sat at a table. Joon and I sat next to each other while Jung Ho was across from me next to Yoo Ri unnie glaring at me. "Now explain to me exactly what happened calmly" Yoo Ri unnie said calmly. "THESE TWO WERE KISSING AND HUGGING UP ON EACH OTHER." Jung Ho said yelling.

"Don't yell at her" Joon Oppa  said while hugging me. Jung Ho was about to get up and hit him when Yoo Ri unnie hit Jung Ho. "I told you to calmly explain not to yell." she then turned to us. "Yah are you two dating." Yoo Ri unnie asked shocked. Joon and I smiled at each other and nodded. Jung Ho was raised out of his seat but Yoo Ri pushed him back down to his seat.

"Oppa can you just accept that i'm happy this one time. Please. You know I never thought i'd be happy after our family is so distant. So please can I be happy just this once." i said trying not to cry.  Joon then walked me to my room and comforted me. I was laying there as he was tucking me in just looking at him. I then realized i was falling in love with him even more.

"Oppa if Jung Ho ever asks you to break up with me would you?" i asked tearing up scared of his reaction. He stopped tucking me in looked at me lovingly. "No, you know why because nothing in the entire world could make me leave you. I love everything about you from the way that your nose scrunches up when you smile to the way that you get shy when I kiss you.

Nothing and i mean nothing could make me stop loving you. Now take a quick nap and we will talk to hyung later." Joon said tucking me in as i was crying from his word. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. He started to walk away when i grabbed his hand.

"Oppa can you lay with me please. At least until i go to sleep." I said pouting. He nodded and got in bed as i layed my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat, slowly drifting to sleep.

FF TO WHEN SHE WOKE UP<<

I woke up and saw Joon oppa up and was staring at me pushing my hair back. I then started blushing and hid my face in his chest. "Don't hide from me" Joon oppa said holding my face in his hands and kissing me. "Come on we have to finish our talk with hyung." he said."Can't we just stay here." i said pouting not wanting to face the situation.

"No come on." he said  dragging me off the bed and putting our shoes on and walked downstairs to the cafe. We saw that Yoo Ri unnie and Jung Ho were sitting at the table talking. We went and sat back in front of them, nobody talked until Jung H said something.

"I accept your relationship." Joon oppa and I got excited. "But Bae Joon don't you dare hurt my baby sister or else i will kill you." Jung Ho said glaring at Joon oppa. "Hyung don't worry I would never hurt my baby" he said kissing my forehead. "Thank you Jung Ho so much for accepting us." I said going over to him hugging him.

I am really happy i get to stay with the love of my life. I'm also happy that my brother accepted us.