Chapter 1. Many years ago

Many years ago, There was a small country named Sauville. She loved to live in the mountains and was very cheerful yet strong-willed. She didnt have friends, the only one closest to her was her big brother but he had his own country to deal with.

One day, Austria invaded Sauville and took her to his house to work as a servant. She was not happy at all, she would do the work but was quiet and isolated herself a lot. That was before Mr. Austria took in another little country. Sauville watched as the other country mopped the floors. 'It looks like a girl' she thought, she decided to be friends with them. She walked up to the little "girl" but then slipped and fell infront of them.

"oh, are you ok?" The girl asked and took out her hand. Sauville's (E/C) looked up, only to see that the little girl's eyes were closed. 'Wait a minute,' she thought 'that's a boy!' "Um, y-yeah!" she said as she took his hand. "i never seen you before, what's your name?" Sauville asked. "My name is Italy! But you can call me chibitalia!" he exclaimed happily. "my name is Sauville, why are you wearing girls clothes when you're a guy? the only other person I know who did that was big brother!" She exclaimed. "Oh, it's because Mr. Austria forced me to" Chibitalia replied.

"anyway, I hope that we'll get along with each other and be great friends in the future! Si?" Chibitalia asked, sticking out his pinky. Sauville thought about it 'well, he seems pretty nice... And I do get lonely here so-' "Sure! Why not?" she said out loud, taking his pinky with her own.